Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke du Jour.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
My boss just had a pop at me about me being sarcastic, he said "sarcasm doesn't get you anywhere"

I said "Well, it got me to the sarcasm world championship in Uruguay in 2019"

He said "Really?"

I said "No"..

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Some might think the OP’s tale is impawsible - a shaggy dog story even - but it’s true.

I’ve had a number of dogs from that centre in recent years.

The first one was a Dalmatian. When we first got it home, it kept hiding - behind the sofa, under the bed etc. After a few days, I phoned the woman at Shoreham to check if there was a problem. “No,” she replied, “he just doesn’t like being spotted.”

Next time, the dog we got made a really rough rasping sound every time he tried to bark. Phoned up Shoreham again. “Don’t worry,” the woman reassured us again, “he’s just a little husky.”

Third time, the dog was amazing. He used to sit in front of my wife, reach up with his paw and suddenly pull a long string of multicoloured handkerchiefs from behind her ear. Incredibly talented dog. And here was me thinking the pedigree certificate from Shoreham was just a spelling mistake - after all, I’d never heard of a Labracadabrador before.

And I know some of you might think this is all a bit far-fetched. You should see our latest dog then - he can bring back a ball that’s been thrown for miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
My wife left me because of my terrible Arnold Schwarzenegger impressions. But don’t worry...

I’ll return.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here