Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Should I Post a Joke du Jour?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I've given you a thumbs up. It could be to the suggestion that you post another joke du jour, or alternatively to the recognition that you have a mixed audience. Who knows?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I can post the bill I got from the vet today. Good for a laugh what they can get away with.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I'll give it a while in case the two people that like my jokes are the ones that have said above, "Do it"!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I can post the bill I got from the vet today. Good for a laugh what they can get away with.

On a minute by minute basis I bet mine was a bigger joke ! Just shy of £90 for less than 5 minutes work !!!!! Yesterday though so a joke for yesterday rather than today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've got another corker! Yes or no? Can't do polls. :blush: I know I've got a mixed audience!

Do it!

Love the NSC critiques of any joke posted :thumbsup:

Matters not how good or shit the joke is...it will be taken apart

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I've got another corker! Yes or no? Can't do polls. :blush: I know I've got a mixed audience!

That’s the worst joke I’ve ever heard! Not even a punchline! ???

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
On a minute by minute basis I bet mine was a bigger joke ! Just shy of £90 for less than 5 minutes work !!!!! Yesterday though so a joke for yesterday rather than today.

Yep - you win. But not only did I have to pay over £1 per tablet for some blood pressure tablets along with 2 lots of £16.50 for a letter that lets me buy flea treatment half price elsewhere, they also charge £3.51 "dispensing charge". I guess that was for taking the tablets out of the box, putting them in a bag and sticking a label on them.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Well?

I haven't got all day you know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here