Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ismail Jakobs

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...kobs-Brighton-interested-Germany-21-star.html

LEICESTER CITY are interested in Cologne wide man Ismail Jakobs, according to reports.

But the Foxes face competition for the 21-year-old from Brighton.

Jakobs can play anywhere down the left flank but has spent the majority of his time since breaking into the first team last season as a winger.

In 38 appearances, the Germany Under-21 international has scored three and assisted four.

The youngster was nominated for the German top flight's rookie of the year gong last season alongside Erling Haaland but was pipped by Alphonso Davies.

The Amex side were linked with former Leicester man Ahmed Musa in February after West Brom failed in their pursuit of the Nigerian.

Brighton and Leicester went head to head in a transfer battle last summer before Adam Lallana headed back to the south coast rather than reuniting with his ex-Liverpool boss.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Interesting with more winger rumours. Could see the squad & the tactic taking a turn in that direction over the summer.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Don’t we need a striker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Oh yes, i forgot the club can only be interested in players in one position at a time :facepalm:

They need to focus on what we need, which is a striker who has the surprising ability to score a goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here