• Loath

Votes: 143 30.1%
  • meh

Votes: 251 52.8%

• Total voters

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I think she’s been treated poorly.

But I also think she comes across as very controlling and the pair of them are hypocrites.

So overall, meh.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Witch 2021

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Team Liz & GB

Mess with Grannie and you mess with the whole family. Mess with the whole family and you mess with the whole NATION!

It’s why they’ve been banished to America. Now they’re like a couple of annoying canaries that won’t go away. It’ll end in tears. But then they’re determined to star in their own soap opera so they better be prepared for the inevitable duff duffs.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I seem to remember Fergie (not Sir Alex) being compared to Diana by the press about how she dressed etc so really nothing new. I'm more annoyed they use the title Sussex. they are not from Sussex and we do not need a Duke we have got by for years without one.. perhaps there should be a tread titled ' Duke of Sussex what does he do ?'

I suspect the good people of Norfolk feel the same about their duke!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
But if you’re paying little to no attention to the story, then surely your opinion can only come from having a vague sense of how the press report on her. And if the press report on her in a grossly unfair way then your opinion of her is likely to be unfair.

I’m not meaning to pick on you or your view, I’m just trying to make the point of how the press can create unfair perceptions of people with a constant drip feeding of negative articles. They’ve done similar things to black footballers, Raheem Sterling and Ashley Cole spring to mind.

Just goes to show how powerful the 'fourth estate' can be when they have an agenda. It's like Brexit all over again!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just goes to show how powerful the 'fourth estate' can be when they have an agenda. It's like Brexit all over again!

Yeh right, whatever. I seem to remember a pretty universal welcome for Megan when she first hooked up with Harry. Must be something she said or did afterwards, eh? As far as Megan and Harry are concerned, I think it's known as 'f***ing it up big time'.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It's a possibility but less likely if you see how the press report Kate and Meghan differently.

Maybe most people either just don’t care (me) or are happy to put the boot in as with any other celebrity on the ropes. Quite possibly all the analysis about different treatment is just taking it too seriously as it’s just not that important to most people. Today’s juicy gossip and tomorrow’s chip paper. Meghan, Diana, Elton and whichever other celebrity get well paid for it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Maybe most people either just don’t care (me) or are happy to put the boot in as with any other celebrity on the ropes. Quite possibly all the analysis about different treatment is just taking it too seriously as it’s just not that important to most people. Today’s juicy gossip and tomorrow’s chip paper. Meghan, Diana, Elton and whichever other celebrity get well paid for it.

That's all well and good unless of course the reason for the different treatment is her ethnicity?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Yeh right, whatever. I seem to remember a pretty universal welcome for Megan when she first hooked up with Harry. Must be something she said or did afterwards, eh? As far as Megan and Harry are concerned, I think it's known as 'f***ing it up big time'.

So what did she do that upset The Mail, The Express etc etc?

Dave Fishwick

Feb 28, 2021
London
Creating a 'them against us' mentality between a partner and his family is a classic tactic employed by emotional abusers.

Sadly I have seen this in the flesh many times

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
People are dieing in War Zones and Refugee Camps around the world.

We have a Global Covid Pandemic which has taken millions of lives.

And here we find ourselves worrying whether Meghan Markle get as good a Press reaction as Kate Middleton does when she eats an Avacado.

The World has gone mad.

Those people who live in Palaces are irrelevant. Our obsession with them is absolutely mind boggling to me ???

Saying that. I bet I end up watching the interview so that I can be outraged at the lot of them.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
People are dieing in War Zones and Refugee Camps around the world.

We have a Global Covid Pandemic which has taken millions of lives.

And here we find ourselves worrying whether Meghan Markle get as good a Press reaction as Kate Middleton does when she eats an Avacado.

The World has gone mad.

Those people who live in Palaces are irrelevant. Our obsession with them is absolutely mind boggling to me ???

Saying that. I bet I end up watching the interview so that I can be outraged at the lot of them.
Just a bit of escapism from the real world horrors you describe. It's why I can happily read and contribute to these Royal nonsense threads but avoid any thread about our past two results. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Meh

Don’t like her.

In fact I don’t like any of them.

Prince Phil - openly racist and clearly see’s himself above the great unwashed.
Charlie - inherited millions of money from the death of Cornish folk who didn’t leave a will.
Andrew - nonce
Diana - queen of hearts my arse. Visiting the poor in a £3k Chanel dress!
William - work shy
Harry - hypocrite
The queen - epitomises them all.

I didn’t vote for or against any of them. Neither did anyone else. They sit on a pedestal that really needs removing.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Street wise and manulative that’s Megan. All About her .

Prince Phillip hilarious- and much admired for not allowing political correctness to curtail his humour .

The queen - above reproach -always does the right thing .

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Meh

Don’t like her.

In fact I don’t like any of them.

Prince Phil - openly racist and clearly see’s himself above the great unwashed.
Charlie - inherited millions of money from the death of Cornish folk who didn’t leave a will.
Andrew - nonce
Diana - queen of hearts my arse. Visiting the poor in a £3k Chanel dress!
William - work shy
Harry - hypocrite
The queen - epitomises them all.

I didn’t vote for or against any of them. Neither did anyone else. They sit on a pedestal that really needs removing.

Anne? We need to hear what you think of her too. You did well to ignore Edward though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here