Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The Interview of the Century

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A commentator on the radio, someone from camp Royal, has just commented that 'bringing racism into it is a little bit below the knee' :laugh:

I'm enjoying listening to any number of tossers speculating on who knows what about who knows what, and indeed, we all know what that means ???

Well Sky News are just about to have a 'PR Expert' offer a view :rolleyes:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
“Meghan says one member of the Royal Family had concerns about how "dark" her son Archie's skin would be”

I wonder if they’ll still be attending the Duke Of Edinburgh’s funeral later this year?

If concerns were voiced within the Royal family about the colour of Archies skin, I think we can all make an educated guess as to who said it :lolol:

For whatever reason The Daily Mail have a picture of the old boy meeting young Archie beside the headline for that particular bombshell.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can we get Prince Andrew to fly to the US for an interview with Oprah to tell his side of the story?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
When all the revelations came out about Trump it didn't have the slightest effect on his supporters. This will pan out the same way - people who support the Royal Family will continue to do so. Some things never change

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
When all the revelations came out about Trump it didn't have the slightest effect on his supporters. This will pan out the same way - people who support the Royal Family will continue to do so. Some things never change

This is very true. As someone who is mildly anti-royal family this interview has me asking a few questions. Mainly about the royal family and the British press.

so far:

Who is actually running the show? She calls it 'the firm' but actually who are these people organising the head of state of a major country.

Who actually benefits from the royal family? Seems like they have a rough time of it (seemingly mainly at the hand of the British press). So they don't really benefit, what do they actually do for the people of the UK?

It is a pretty scathing insight into a fairly frightening organisation. How much of this is true?

The British press needs to be reigned in. Stop buying the shitty rags peddling this shit. Who does it benefit?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Likewise..........

The press reporting is very one-sided atm, they seem to be taking everything MM said at face value. Very manipulative on her part of course, knowing the Royals can't ever provide a full response..............

'rejected Duchess'
'hounded out of the UK'

Poor little victim or manipulative schemer ?

I forgot my privilege as well. Yes the privilege who could forget.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Likewise..........

The press reporting is very one-sided atm, they seem to be taking everything MM said at face value. Very manipulative on her part of course, knowing the Royals can't ever provide a full response..............

'rejected Duchess'
'hounded out of the UK'

Poor little victim or manipulative schemer ?

Given what she is saying this is a very interesting observation.

Her side of this is that this was very much her experience for a long time. I guess this is her taking her chance to respond.

The royals can't respond but the organisation appears to have a number of people whose job it is to control what goes out to the media.

I cannot say I am team Megan, nor am I team Royal family but I am certainly not team tabloid press and I have some serious doubts about the institution of the royal family. Its a shit fight.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
good to see that a silly bitch is just a silly bitch irrespective of race or class. A real leveller.

I don’t know this Meghan, any more than you do. But you seem keen to verbally assault her for some reason.

Why are people so protective of the royal family. An outdated institution, one day people will look back and laugh at the birthright worship some have.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
As a distraction from the pandemic this is pretty dreary stuff, but it’ll fill the media for the next few days. Here’s my prediction of how that’ll pan out.

TELEVISION NEWS:

“We are of course neutral, but most of our guests will be agenda-pushers and sensationalist who’ll say this is the biggest royal crisis since the abdication and try to gaslight you into thinking that, too.”

LEFTWING MEDIA:

“The Royals are waycis!!!!!

RIGHT-WING MEDIA

“She. Is. A. Tart!!!!!”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here