Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The Interview of the Century

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Is it just me but the main thing that strikes me whenever i see clips of the interview is

WTF does Oprah look like. Jesus H Christ

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I feel sorry for the ginger prince who I suspect is being led by the wife as we mostly all are, only in this case the wifes falling out with the in laws also boosts her appeal to her American audience as the current export into royalty

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Generationally, inevitably they'll back the young couple 100%.

They need to wheel out Penny Junor and The Archbishop of Canterbury for balance.

[My dream panel would be Will Self, Katie Hopkins, George Galloway, David Starkey & Peter Hitchens for maximum aggro].

Not to forget the late Oliver Reed.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Nick Witchell on the BBC News at One was 'aghast' at the interview and was hoping there were some follow up questions to explain in further details the lies 'the firm' have been peddling about her. Seems like he's already made up his mind on what he thinks before the interview has even aired.

They've all been lined today as loyal to The Firm.

Very loyal of Witchell, when in return Charles thought he was "that Awful Man" when whispering about him that time in Klosters, Switzerland.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Hate to use the NSC nuclear option, but sometimes some posters just get way too dreary for words just that once too often

[MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] :wave:

Enrest fell on his sausage about 10 years too late, but at least he eventually did. Maybe Crodo could go out in a blaze of glory with a poll on favourite has-been UK celebrity helicopter pilots, Noel Edmonds, Gary Numan, David Jason et al.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Nick Witchell on the BBC News at One was 'aghast' at the interview and was hoping there were some follow up questions to explain in further details the lies 'the firm' have been peddling about her. Seems like he's already made up his mind on what he thinks before the interview has even aired.

Of course he has, the fawning ginger lickspittle :lolol::lolol::lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What's your opinion on Prince Andrew spending a lot of his time with a convicted paedophile, out of interest?

Why out of interest ?

At least Harry has an obvious reason that's perhaps clouding his better judgement. As regards Randy Andy, very poor judgement at best - displays either arrogance or stupidity (or possibly both).

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Of course he has, the fawning ginger lickspittle :lolol::lolol::lolol:

That's a bit harsh.

I have this heart-warming photo of Prince Charles and Nicholas Witchell (that Crodo kindly sold to me for an undisclosed sum) in pride of place on my mantlepiece.

53c263b76fbdaea3afd096cb835178c9.jpg

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
For a couple who apparently don't like publicly or the media it seems strange to air a private family disagreement/matter on American TV.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Harry has always hated the media.

At least with this he controls the output of it

[tweet]1365256798119342080[/tweet]

Last edited:

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Hoping to find a stream to watch it in the early hours of Monday morning, booked the following morning off work.

Doesn't look good for the Royal Family at all. :nono:

Megan has confirmed in the snippets released of falsehoods perpetuated by 'the firm'. Seems she was treated appallingly by the family as well as the press.

Well we will hear one side of the story, not sure how much use that is, they could say anything they like. true or not.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
seems simple case of lady hitches up with fella to join the family business. finds out the business doesnt work as she expected, they run things how they've always done and not really how she wants to do it. she's miffed and quits, goes home with fella and tail between her legs. thats it. they weren't nasty to her, they didnt shun her (fella's old man walk her down the aisle, gran gave her a nice tiara for the day), they just wanted to keep control of business as always have.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Not convinced he has too much of a say :smile:

Is the correct answer! He seriously needs to grow a pair. When she married into the Royal family she knew exactly what would come with it including the rough and the smooth. Don't buy the ticket if you can't handle the ride! She likes the prestige and privilege but won't accept the sacrifices which are a long away from celeb California lifestyle. And all this rubbish when his grandad is maybe on his way out.

Ultimately, it will all end in tears and he'll be back home tail between his legs. She will easily move on but his damage will be permanent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here