Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The Interview of the Century

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Hoping to find a stream to watch it in the early hours of Monday morning, booked the following morning off work.

Doesn't look good for the Royal Family at all. :nono:

Megan has confirmed in the snippets released of falsehoods perpetuated by 'the firm'. Seems she was treated appallingly by the family as well as the press.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I had 37p on this thread being about Adam Buxton's latest pod with Torvill AND Dean.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The timing stinks

Is she a bullying bitch or is she a bullied person of colour? I know what I think :shrug:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Anything to help people forget about Prince Andrew I guess

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Hoping to find a stream to watch it in the early hours of Monday morning, booked the following morning off work.

Doesn't look good for the Royal Family at all. :nono:

Megan has confirmed in the snippets released of falsehoods perpetuated by 'the firm'. Seems she was treated appallingly by the family as well as the press.

Couldn't agree more Crodo. I'm particularly looking to the debate show which follows immediately on ITV4 hosted by Rylan Clark-Neal and Emma Willis.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Regardless of what I think about the royal family I do get the sense that she really doesn't appreciate who she is dealing with here, she is just someone who married into the royal family, she could come out of this with rather a lot of egg on her face. Seeing as she's basically a Hollywood celebrity I expect her marriage will be as long as she can be bothered, and in the not overly distant future she'll be stepping out with the next Mr Markel.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
If we want to watch ITV's screening on Monday evening it will mean we can't watch the Champions of Europe visit to the Athletics Stadium in their battle with London's top side.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Terrible timing. Best thing he could do, to retrieve a little public support , is to insist this is postponed while his grandfather is in hospital

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Terrible timing. Best thing he could do, to retrieve a little public support , is to insist this is postponed while his grandfather is in hospital

Not convinced he has too much of a say :smile:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

I doubt he'd be to fussed either way.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Couldn't agree more Crodo. I'm particularly looking to the debate show which follows immediately on ITV4 hosted by Rylan Clark-Neal and Emma Willis.

Hard hitting analysis to rival Karen Carney and Steve McManaman's new permanent double act on BT Sport.

What a time to be alive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here