Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] The Interview of the Century

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
She doesn’t strike me as very clever. Brilliant at manipulation yes. But too stupid to realise there’s only going to be one winner. As said before will only end in tears and no doubt going to be hers and her husbanned harrys.

#Team Royal!
#Team Britain!

This is yet another nail in the royal family coffin

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
2 and a half hours to go, got my nap in just watching the build up on social media.

[tweet]1368593267932139525[/tweet]

Hope this is not to serious for her majesty the Queen but looking forward to hearing the truth about how poorly Princess Megan was treated and the huge impact it had on her life and well bring.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I am sad to admit . This is big. I am eager to watch this shitshow. I am claiming it as a guilty pleasure. Pass the Pringles.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I’ll not be watching as I need to keep an eye on some paint drying.

But I wonder how many who watch the first half will still be there for the second half? This has overhyped written all over it.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
I didn't watch it and won't bother. When she first arrived in England I felt a bit sorry her and thought her own family troubles must be down to jealousy of her, but when more and more people keep calling someone out it starts to become clear the problem lies with that someone. I do hope they can find happiness and move on to do something positive, rather than just staying stuck milking a cycle of negativity about what might've been.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

That is absolutely appalling from the Royal Family. Racism, bullying, making her cry, refusal to accept colonialism, cutting them off financially. Disgusting.

:nono:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

That is absolutely appalling from the Royal Family. Racism, bullying, making her cry, refusal to accept colonialism, cutting them off financially. Disgusting.

Lol.

Can they finally now disappear from the media ?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

I’m sure they will survive quite happily within the walls of their mansion. People are in poverty real poverty and your wasting time with these two who are trousering millions from the interview.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Hope this is not to serious for her majesty the Queen but looking forward to hearing the truth about how poorly Princess Megan was treated and the huge impact it had on her life and well bring.

cant really tell if you're on a wind up or not anymore. we wont hear the truth here, only one version of it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

This is why people do these interviews.

They know that many folk will just accept what they say without question.

Baaaaaaaaaaaa !

Two sides to every story. And none of us know the truth.

So I've stopped caring.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So she is going to claim that the royal family have elements of racism, colonialism, inflexibility, a lack of warmth and general stuffiness.

They are going to have trouble proving any of that.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am going to end up watching this bloody nonsense.

Damn you NSC!
Damn you Crodo

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Headlines available on BBC News. It’s going to end even more badly than I expected. Interesting comments from Harry about his tree parleying Dad too. I am struggling to imagine a scenario where I’d refuse to take calls from my kids. How sad for Harry, whatever you think of him

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I am going to end up watching this bloody nonsense.

Damn you NSC!
Damn you Crodo

save the time and read the Guardian article. tl;dr its all about money and security.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I’m sure they will survive quite happily within the walls of their mansion. People are in poverty real poverty and your wasting time with these two who are trousering millions from the interview.

I take it that's also your view of Liz and Phil?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
One simple question. Whatever your feelings about the monarchy and any truths in what is being alleged, why exactly do this odious couple feel the need to air this private family stuff in front of a global audience? That to me is mystifying.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
One simple question. Whatever your feelings about the monarchy and any truths in what is being alleged, why exactly do this odious couple feel the need to air this private family stuff in front of a global audience? That to me is mystifying.

Kerching

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Nothing really sensational here,
1. The Royal family is a little out of touch and set in Royal ways.
2. She didn't really fit in.
3. She is bitter because her son is not a Prince
4. Charles is not be best father
5. i dont believe the bit about a lack of protection but I guess to an American anything less than 20 close protection officers, a helicopter, an aircraft carrier and a regiment of her own infantry is a bit lacking.

Move on.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

Not really

All of the lesser royals are kept sweet by being kept on the payroll.
Once you've been cut off, it's fair game.

If the mugs are happy to pay top dollar for some royal gossip, then it's likely to come out.
They aren't the first and they won't be the last.

His mum did much the same. I seem to recall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here