Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister: 'I keep my roots. I had a barbecue when we almost had snow'

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He scored a last-minute equaliser against Crystal Palace, but Mac Allister considered another loan before earning a chance in the loss to Manchester City in January. The gaffer [Graham Potter] trusts me,” Mac Allister says. “I feel happy because I am playing more.”

I'm glad he didn't get loaned out, he's been one of the bright sparks since the turn of the year and has really pushed on. Another member of the squad who has found his feet and adapted to the PL under Potter, he's going to be a big player for us IMO.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He’s definitely joined the right club! Relegation or Europe and nothing in between :lolol:

Boca-River is like the end of the world,” Mac Allister says. “If you lose you are the worst. If you win you are the best.”

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How many times do we hear a foreign play say "I love the city. My girlfriend loves it as well."

I just think they like to get mention of a girlfriend or wife in as early as possible. Would be refreshing to hear them say, "and my boyfriend loves it too". Or "we chose to come here because of the gay scene". It's long overdue.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How many times do we hear a foreign play say "I love the city. My girlfriend loves it as well."

Camimayan :love:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

And he won't have seen it properly buzzing like it can be in summer.

Like all foreign people who come to the city I love, I hope they have a great time here

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Yeah - well they obvs haven't tried to go to the tip at Shoreham yet. That's when we'll hear what they really think.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Has come on leaps and bounds these last few months and definitely one of the first on the team sheet for me. Now, if he could only start getting some of those midfield goals we are missing...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I Bl00dy hope so. He definitely has the ability to chip in with a few goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yeah - well they obvs haven't tried to go to the tip at Shoreham yet. That's when we'll hear what they really think.

Not sure that millionaires have to worry about a visit to the tip, they have people to do that sort of thing for them.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Only a little alarmed he was considering a loan move in the January window, and very pleased that info (as far as I know) never made it to NSC - the meltdown would have been epic. I think he's got so much more to give, we haven't seen a fraction of what he's capable of, yet. A true legend in the making and I hope we keep him for a few more seasons (in the PL - if we go down, he'll be off, sadly.)

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
He could be in for a busy summer...if Argentina come calling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here