Votes: 2 3.4%

Votes: 39 67.2%

Votes: 15 25.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If we are out for under 200, this will be the 6th innings in a row England haven’t made over 200, crap.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Talksport commentary team playing a blinder here. ye gods!

Right, am I on the wrong talksport? Is there a talksport extra? Every time I've turned it on to listen during the series, it's never been the cricket.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He survives that by not very much says the commentator, yeah OK chap, the ball only hit the ground very clearly on the first showing didn't need 30 re-runs to prove it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Would've been pretty pissed off if that catch had been upheld. Surely there was far too much doubt to give it out in the first place? Should've been up to India to review it imo.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just a general observation, Kohli is a bit of a wanker isn’t he.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
He survives that by not very much says the commentator, yeah OK chap, the ball only hit the ground very clearly on the first showing didn't need 30 re-runs to prove it.

As soon as they showed the first close-up I said to the Mrs "there's dust, it's hit the ground". It was plainly obvious.

These commentators are rather tiresome with their "he's been a lucky boy there" every time an England player isn't out.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As soon as they showed the first close-up I said to the Mrs "there's dust, it's hit the ground". It was plainly obvious.

These commentators are rather tiresome with their "he's been a lucky boy there" every time an England player isn't out.

You could tell very easily from the bounce of the ball.

If the ball hit the end of his foot first, there is no way it would've moved in the direction it did. It would've gone straight forwards like a toe punt.

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Puts into context all the comments along the lines that England only had to win the toss to win the first match. With our batsmen no situation is safe from utter calamity.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Can Leach and Anderson save us from the first time in English test cricket history going 6 innings without scoring 200.

THREE NEEDED :ohmy:

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia

As a cricketer, maybe. But as a person, definitely not. Four or five years ago my father, suffering from the early stages of Alzheimers, was flying from India back to Australia, on the same flight as the Indian cricket team. Kohli and a couple of other team members engaged my father in conversation for a couple of hours, and even walked him to the toilets to give my stepmother a break.
My father sadly died just three weeks ago, and there was a lovely photo of Kohli with my dad on that flight that was shown at the funeral.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Easily one of the most unlikeable characters in the world game at the moment, along with David Warner and Chris Gayle.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Kholi is a winner, the same as people like Warner and co, so it’s always nice to see them with egg on their face

Fantastic cricketer, fantastic when stuff goes wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here