Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea U18s v Albion U18s March 3, 2021.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Mind-boggling knowledge, thank you again. No idea if this compares well to other players at youth level but sounds brilliant! Sounds like the perfect replacement for the likes of Everitt and Miller who assume will move up to the u23s next year (if they make the cut).

On that note... who do you think will/ won't make the cut from the u18 up to the u23s next season of the 18 year olds? (I realise some of the 16/17 year olds may make the jump also)

As a comparison, Danny Cashman scored 44 goals during his U-15 season, so it definitely gets harder as you get older!

Antef Tsoungui had already signed a professional contract in Jan 2020; I believe Todd Miller signed a three-year deal when he joined (so probably 2 years scholar/1 year pro or vice versa). Fynn Talley signed a pro in July.

Matt Everitt, Odel Offiah and Ed Turns have been offered pro deals.

Goalkeeper Toby Bull has been offered a third scholar year (he has suffered a couple of injuries, including fractured ulna/radius bones during a tour to Riga, Latvia in February 2020 and a foot injury last August).

Jack Leahy has already left, and Marcus Dackers and Nathan Jenkins are not being retained.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
AZ Gull you are the oracle of all things BHAFC. Tell me do the club contact you for information on all the players?

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
As a comparison, Danny Cashman scored 44 goals during his U-15 season, so it definitely gets harder as you get older!

Antef Tsoungui had already signed a professional contract in Jan 2020; I believe Todd Miller signed a three-year deal when he joined (so probably 2 years scholar/1 year pro or vice versa). Fynn Talley signed a pro in July.

Matt Everitt, Odel Offiah and Ed Turns have been offered pro deals.

Goalkeeper Toby Bull has been offered a third scholar year (he has suffered a couple of injuries, including fractured ulna/radius bones during a tour to Riga, Latvia in February 2020 and a foot injury last August).

Jack Leahy has already left, and Marcus Dackers and Nathan Jenkins are not being retained.

And Peupion signed on 3 year contract last summer. No speculation required with you I should of guessed! Will be interesting to see if those offered deals will accept them. Also interesting how Jenkins is still being involved despite his impending release.

Dare I ask if you know which of the u23s who's contracts expire this season are being retained/ released also?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Zak scored again??

So is that 9 in 11.

Ok. When do we start saying it. Why don’t we give him a place on the bench at least? Genuine question. Could he do any worse up front.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Thanks for that. I see that U18s can't defend corners, it's the Albion way :lolol:

That was a great run for Moran that hit the bar - what a goal that would have been. But Ifill and Emmerson took their goals well - nice finishing

Still a shame our club cannot be quicker on the highlights front???

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Huge talent, league leader in assists (9) along with 8 goals. 3rd most goals involvements overall. Have to remember there are 26 teams over two leagues as well .

Really wish the club would post more U18 content. This group are surely our best ever crop by some distance. Ifill, Emmerson and Moran look fabulous from what limited coverage I've seen.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He is a forward who can play centrally or on the wings. Was in the Palace youth system before playing for Lambeth Tigers. He joined Albion during 2017-18, his U-13 schoolboy season.

He scored 43 goals and had 13 assists at U-14 level, and scored 16 goals with 3 assists the following season. He is an Arsenal fan.

He has been offered his scholarship to commence this summer.

I have no idea how you do it, but much respect (as per usual) for the knowledge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here