Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Martlets - London to Brighton walk.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Hi guys, hope you’re all good

Last year I posted a link to my fundraising page as I was doing a walk from London - Brighton. Obviously it was cancelled and I deferred to this year, having completely forgot about it I received an email about my place and my fundraising goal

I have to hit £600 by early April, I’m at £200 at the moment, and I’m a bit stressed trying to hit my main target by then, otherwise I’ll look my place

If you guys could help me hit my target, I’ll be eternally grateful, I know how good you guys are at these things

I’m walking 100k cause I’m an idiot. http://www.justgiving.com/Sam-Harding18?utm_id=124

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I freaking love this page, thank you to the 2 guys who have just donated, honestly, this page is the best when it comes to things like this.

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
When I first read the thread, I read 100k as “a hundred thousand” and was confused as to the unit of measurement being used.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Hi guys, hope you’re all good

Last year I posted a link to my fundraising page as I was doing a walk from London - Brighton. Obviously it was cancelled and I deferred to this year, having completely forgot about it I received an email about my place and my fundraising goal

I have to hit £600 by early April, I’m at £200 at the moment, and I’m a bit stressed trying to hit my main target by then, otherwise I’ll look my place

If you guys could help me hit my target, I’ll be eternally grateful, I know how good you guys are at these things

I’m walking 100k cause I’m an idiot. http://www.justgiving.com/Sam-Harding18?utm_id=124

I’ll pop a few quid in the bucket for you mate, it’s a charity close to my heart as my dear old dad spent his last few weeks there.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Thanks guys for your continued support, I usually raise money for either Martlets, Rockinghorse or REMF, and whenever I come on here, everyone is amazing with their support!

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
0685df8d7a60ba5df466d43399e3b00a.png

Quick update, nice walk yesterday, furthest so far, felt really good, got stiff towards the end but I’m feeling good, thank you so much for your donations guys.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
908a47e5e7333012bfaba3402585a7a9.png

Bouncing this. Some of my walks recently. The yellow are the walks and they’re hours and mins I was out.

So close to my target if anyone has any spare pennies. Thank you to all who’ve donated so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here