Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Meridian News-Anyone watching?

clockend1983

Apr 1, 2010
Just watched a story on the effect of Covid on staff at
Winchester Hospital.They interviewed a Covid patient who is soon
to be going home.His name appeared on the screen it was Jimmy Robert.
He was a Scouser and I thought he looked very familiar.I thought that’s Jimmy Case
So I googled him and his middle name is Robert.Humble as ever glad your through it Jim
and thanks for that great strike at Highbury in 83
Anyone else see it?
UTA

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We were still mocking the first article about a car that flipped onto its roof in a pub garden near Waterlooville.

Covered in great detail including the new mound of old turfs that will stop future crashes, apparently.

No one ever said how the car occupants were.

clockend1983

Apr 1, 2010
We were still mocking the first article about a car that flipped onto its roof in a pub garden near Waterlooville.

Covered in great detail including the new mound of old turfs that will stop future crashes, apparently.

Minor injuries they said pretty lucky I would say

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I thought pub gardens aren’t allowed to be open yet :whistle:

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Just watched a story on the effect of Covid on staff at
Winchester Hospital.They interviewed a Covid patient who is soon
to be going home.His name appeared on the screen it was Jimmy Robert.
He was a Scouser and I thought he looked very familiar.I thought that’s Jimmy Case
So I googled him and his middle name is Robert.Humble as ever glad your through it Jim
and thanks for that great strike at Highbury in 83
Anyone else see it?
UTA

Could be any one from his family there’s hundreds of new cases admitted every day apparently

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Yep that's our Jimmy. Glad he is recovering and thanks for one of the best moments in my life, going batshit bananas behind the goal at Highbury in that semi...great memories.:banana:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I went to his testimonial vs Liverpool at the Goldstone back in the day as a kid.

Remember lots of Albion fans all swamping the Liverpool spice boys (Fowler, McManaman, Redknapp) for autographs. I always thought that was embarrassing.. even then.

Seem to recall Le Tiss coming on for us and hitting the bar. Was a great night and I didn’t know much about Case, but he had an incredible response from the crowd. All the best to him and hope he gets well soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here