a galaxy far far away
It was so interesting, most of NSC dozed off while home working

Anything worth "reminding" us of

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
London Ambulance Service has just reported a SURGE in cases of forehead-related injuries as listeners to LBC lapsed into a state of unconsciousness and face-planted their keyboards.

:shrug:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
London Ambulance Service has just reported a SURGE in cases of forehead-related injuries as listeners to LBC lapsed into a state of unconsciousness and face-planted their keyboards.

:shrug:

LBC does have a lot of listeners wirh glass eyes, painters and dentists :D

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ah these WFH people ...do R5 know you’ve deserted them?

WFH and radio channel surfing. My Sony DAB radio within arm's reach.

LBC ads = cue: give Nihal a listen and his interview with musician David Gray.

I envy your multi skilling - able to use a brushcutter, whilst typing faux Coronavirus Good News on NSC at the same time.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Cracking thread. A man who some people on NSC know by name but most, including myself, don't, conducts full interview about WC, maybe a world Cup of some sort. People in the know, post disparaging comments. Oh well, I have some leaves to sweep.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Cracking thread. A man who some people on NSC know by name but most, including myself, don't, conducts full interview about WC, maybe a world Cup of some sort. People in the know, post disparaging comments. Oh well, I have some leaves to sweep.

Seems you're right about not knowing him. He's entertainingly self deprecating. Recommend you listen to the Price of Football podcast.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

That makes you the envy of everyone currently tuned into LBC.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Speaking of Dull I was under the impression the phrase was dull as dishwater, but a quick google search proves you are correct he is as dull as 17th century ditchwater

Ha! I read this post on another thread, literally about 20 minutes ago, and almost posted that I knew the phrase as "dull as ditchwater"!

Bloody awful match. Dull as dishwater. Everton's goal the only shot on target so far :yawn:

The stars are clearly aligning for a famous Albion win on Saturday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here