Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion themed coffins

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I want my age of death on my coffin. But, also, my life expectancy.

Just as a conversation starter for the stattos at my funeral.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I want my age of death on my coffin. But, also, my life expectancy.

Just as a conversation starter for the stattos at my funeral.

Should you out-live your life expectancy Wozza (and we all sincerely hope you do), you could have a fourth official holding up a board, indicting the time added on.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I certainly won't be having any of the current Albion team on my coffin.

If there is an eight foot opening on the grass you can be guaranteed that they'll miss it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don’t wanna die

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Should you out-live your life expectancy Wozza (and we all sincerely hope you do), you could have a fourth official holding up a board, indicting the time added on.

Was hoping it would be more than a few minutes, tbh!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

I wonder if you get the Manure muraled coffin the inhabitant comes back to life 3 minutes after 'game over' ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Little chance of getting buried in anything Albion-related

20210302_134334.jpg :thumbsup:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I wonder if you get the Manure muraled coffin the inhabitant comes back to life 3 minutes after 'game over' ?

No, but the funeral will run about 7 minutes over time as everyone looks at the pastor and wonders why he's delaying the committal.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't think I want an Albion funeral. Everyone will turn up and leave five minutes before the end.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I would quite like to be buried in the garden, with my ex pets, wrapped up in old sheets like they were. If I was going to spend money on my burial, it would be on the marker, not on a box that hopefully is never seen again.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
This exactly. My Step dad wrote his will a few years ago and nearly had a heart attack looking at the cost of money for old rope ( and wood)

basic incineration please Bob. sling the ahses off the footbridge when the tides coming in ( and the winds not blowing in your face !)

So.. Dan Burn theme then?

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Luckily not had to think about the cost of this stuff before but the figures quoted above do seem costly and as some say a waste of money.

Genuine question - what happens if you just refuse to pay anything?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here