Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 02-04/03

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I seem to remember that it was reckoned their subs bench was worth more than our stadium.

Now 2.5 times the cost the Amex. There’s an argument going on redcafe where Manure and Citeh fans are trading bitchy comments about which club has spent the most, cheating their way to success. Both recently had benches of £225m or thereabout.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
If they do lose that'll be three on the trot - a bad run that they'll want to end. Now, let me think, what is the go-to answer for ending a bad run?

Oh.................

To play a side that will have 80% possession 30+ shots and can’t score?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Now 2.5 times the cost the Amex. There’s an argument going on redcafe where Manure and Citeh fans are trading bitchy comments about which club has spent the most, cheating their way to success. Both recently had benches of £225m or thereabout.

And I’m sure all those folk are from Manchester...

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Palace

Palace

Palace

Palace

Palace

Palace

Palace

Palace

Palace

Are you one of those sad acts who lives on the Knoll Estate and deliberately goes to your games late when we're at home, dressed as a full kit wanker?

Great work.

Please change his avatar to a cringy CP symbol, so that everyone knows who he supports when he posts zzzzz bullshit.

Edi: Thanks for banning the cnt.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Great work.

Please change his avatar to a cringy CP symbol, so that everyone knows who he supports when he posts zzzzz bullshit.

Edi: Thanks for banning the cnt.

I thought I got angry about dodgy accounts :eek:

And breathe ...................

Leicester get a couple on the break, Sheff Utd win (I quite like Chris Wilder), Palace and Fulham lose tonight and tomorrow and we have a couple of stress free days until Saturday night :wink:

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I thought I got angry about dodgy accounts :eek:

And breathe ...................

Leicester get a couple on the break, Sheff Utd win (I quite like Chris Wilder), Palace and Fulham lose tonight and tomorrow and we have a couple of stress free days until Saturday night :wink:

I do find sly CP scummers on NSC who won’t come clean wnkish.

Thank god for GB, Palacefinder General and Sheebo for expertly outing them.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Villa having all the possession but looking toothless in front of goal. They look like a less slick but faster version of us. Sheffield U just content to hold on to their lead.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here