[Albion] Premier League 02-04/03

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I have a very annoying problem, how can I get rid of the " Rate The Players" crap every time I go to the BBC Sport footy scores on the Android app? So sodding annoying, all I want is lineups, stats and live reporting.

Hear hear! Absolute load of crap - at least they could make it a clickable option for those saddoes who want to go and play there, not just stick it on whether people want it or not.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
I have a very annoying problem, how can I get rid of the " Rate The Players" crap every time I go to the BBC Sport footy scores on the Android app? So sodding annoying, all I want is lineups, stats and live reporting.
Doesn't fix the problem, but I use the SofaScore app. Gives you everything you need I feel! Barely use the BBC Sport app these days
63b0c8ddab154ed7f968e651b10507c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I really don't see what OGS brings to the table at Manchester United. I fail to seem him impress a personality, a style of play, a system or an identity at Old Trafford. Every performance is just a completely random occurance. He simply has a pool of hugely talented individuals who sometimes click and sometimes don't. He doesn't appear to have melded or created anything there, for all the resources at his disposal and is the biggest passenger going when it comes to PL management.

United are just as likely to beat Southampton 9-0 as they are draw 0-0 with Palace and I don't think either result has anything to do with OGS. The fact that they have only scored 1 goal all season vs. the other 'big 4/5' teams is a pretty poor indictment of his capabilities (and that was in the 1-6 thrashing by Spurs). How that bloke retains a job like that is beyond me.

Harsh - but probably fair.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Spurs should be winning by more than 1 but they’ll probably start dropping deep in the second half so Fulham will have a chance to get back into this.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Spurs should be winning by more than 1 but they’ll probably start dropping deep in the second half so Fulham will have a chance to get back into this.

Missed chances to be out of sight.

Be a draw/Fulham win, seen this numerous times this season

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And now Dominic Calvert-F***ing-Lewin is finishing like Maupay & Connolly against West Brom! FFS!
I really don't care what West Brom do as I consider them relegated already, unless they win about 5 straight. Then I'll start to care.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I really don't care what West Brom do as I consider them relegated already, unless they win about 5 straight. Then I'll start to care.

I take your point, I just prefer to see an angry ranting and raving Big Sam post match rather than a smug one in hysterics laughing about how 3 points fell into his fat lap.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Just whilst you’re here, and nothing to do with tonight’s games, I’ve re- told your story about the phantom foxes and the trampoline many times now and it has become a much requested anecdote.

I may develop it into a 10 minute set and take it to the Fringe in Edinburgh next year.

Last edited:

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
From the BBC......

Fulham have won just one of their last 59 Premier League games when trailing at half-time (D6 L52), a 4-2 win over Brighton in January 2019.

Had to be us, didn't it?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here