Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Leicester ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

BHA v Leicester - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
0-2 loss against a depleted and injury plagued foxes team. To add insult to injury Schmeichal is sent off for professional foul and Maupay misses resulting penalty. Connolly is brought on late in game to secure 3 points fluffs his lines before scoring a tremendous own goal. You couldn’t make it up, then you couldn’t make yesterday up either.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Gone other. 0-4 spanking, one of which will be an own goal.

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
Not sure I can argue soundly for the 2-0 win I have gone for, but just have that nagging feeling.. we rarely beat Leicester (0 wins in 8 you say?) we have struggled to score, and Leicester love to play on the break against teams with greater possession... BUT, we know we have these games in us.. can't keep losing against Leicester, and they do concede - they've let in 30 this season already, that's only 3 less than us! Trossard will find the net and Welbeck to seal it..

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
With many of their creative players injured our defence should be able to neutralise Vardy.

Going for a 0-0 stalemate.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Perez
Barnes
Maddison

To name just a few key players look to be out..........could be one or two more.

Leicester will be without Maddison, Barnes, Evans, Justin, Perez, Forfana and Morgan.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Oh dear.

Teams with a lot of players out traditionally beat the albion.

Leicester need a win, they’ll be space and gaps at the back. It will be interesting to see if we can create our regular massive amount of chances. If we can, I suspect those chances will be of an even better quality because we won’t have 90% of their team camped in their 6 yard area!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here