[Football] Come on Crystal Palace!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
You just watch Benteke go today

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Strange one, it goes against all the norm.

Fulham, nice club, lovely 'away', play nice football.

Palace are, well Palace.

Yet we'd like Palace to win.

Odd times indeed.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
What's more troubling after today: Fulham being only one point behind us or Palace being 9 points ahead, on course yet again to finish above us?

Many will understandably choose the former, but for me it's the latter.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The day I want Palace to win will never happen , I could possibly allow them a 0-0 but wanting them to win ! Nah ! Fook that , not with 36 points still to play for .

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
What a difference two games and six days makes.

Six days ago we were all hoping we could draw level on points, leapfrogging them on goal difference.

Just six days later I expect the majority of us are now hoping they jump 9 points ahead of us.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
What a difference two games and six days makes.

Six days ago we were all hoping we could draw level on points, leapfrogging them on goal difference.

Just six days later I expect the majority of us are now hoping they jump 9 points ahead of us.

Yeah, it’s a funny old game. Not confident about today though.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
We all want you to win today, no?

For once, I will ally with the black pyjama clowns and say, like they do: 'Come on Tottenham'.

Palace are hopeless and won't fluke two wins without Zaha within a week, so don't demean yourself. If you want to worry about other results, hope that Spurs beat Burnley today, Fulham mid week and Palace next weekend.

Last edited:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I hope Fulham absolutely smash palace.
It would be nice to end this week on a happier note which would be to see them battered by Fulham.
That would make me smile.

Totally agree.

I'm past the point of worrying about other results.

We have to earn the right to stay up and WIN our own games. Sad times if all we do is spend parts of the weekend continually worrying about others.

If we're good enough we'll stay up, if not then so be it.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I wondered if you'd want a Palarse win today! I'd like to think that RoynRay (the first, a Cottage hero, the latter Fulham through and through) will tell them to take it easy on us.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
After the robbery last week I've developed some not too pleasant feelings about Crystal Palace but at the same time I would prefer them not to lose today.

But I'll settle for a comprimise: Fulham winning but also getting six or seven season ending injuries on key players. Or maybe season long suspenions.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I like Palace, they kept us up a couple of years ago and I'm sure they will do their best in a number of fixtures to do the same this season.

Fantastic club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here