Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Young cheap striker we should target (any scouts reading this?)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Edouard, please. Touted at £15m for Arsenal, running down his contract with Celtic to get a cheap move. Do it Tony!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He is their new most likely superstar... will be staying there for a few years and then most likely move somewhere really big for really big money.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We don't want a young cheap striker. We have done that before and its never worked.
We want a striker who can and will score goals. If old and expensive so be it.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
We don't want a young cheap striker. We have done that before and its never worked.
We want a striker who can and will score goals. If old and expensive so be it.
Trust me this kid is fire. I suspect he's already out of our league. .

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I’m sure the club really need NSC to point them towards a young player who has already turned out for Ajax.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't want another cheap punt. I want tried and tested PL quality, in their prime. Yes I'm fully aware that would cost a shitload. However, we've tried doing things on the cheap striking wise ever since we got our hands burnt by the CMS signing.

If we go down in the next few years, I strongly suspect our complete refusal to acknowledge that a decent striker costs a lot, LOT more than a decent defender or midfielder will be the main reason. They just do. We're looking at £30-40million to get a striker that compares to our defence and midfield's quality. I don't like it but that's the market - if we continue to refuse reality, we will eventually pay for it with our PL status. IMO.

And yes it's 11.30pm and I'm tired (so ****ing tired of this season) and emotional.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here