Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do our online fans deserve better performances/results than this?

From reading everything on here I’d suggest not. What a short sighted, forgetful, ungrateful, mean spirited bunch of whingers. I can’t remember whining as bad as this when we were in League 2 without a roof.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
From reading everything on here I’d suggest not. What a short sighted, forgetful, ungrateful, mean spirited bunch of whingers. I can’t remember whining as bad as this when we were in League 2 without a roof.

Apparently we are not entitled in any way though

Did anyone say that?

*sorry replying to this

Apparently we are not entitled in any way though

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Fans of all views have a right to voice an opinion. I’m Potter in, but I’ll comment with a half glass full when I feel like it. I think there are only a handful that take it too far (eg the thread that got closed)

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021

If you went a little bit further back, then I remember before we played at Withdean, and we were champion at moaning at the Soldstone. This isnt moaning, this is pointing out the bleeding obvious. Maupay needs dropping.

Super fan? Happy clapper? Yeah ok. It’s not that you are ungrateful ignorant knee jerk tw@ts. Of course not.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Probably not a good idea to blame fans at the moment.

It's not as if they can go to games and let off steam there.

If you went a little bit further back, then I remember before we played at Withdean, and we were champion at moaning at the Soldstone. This isnt moaning, this is pointing out the bleeding obvious. Maupay needs dropping.

I agree and that’s fair. But that’s not what I’m reading across this board.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I’m disappointed that we just lost a six pointer. Does that make me entitled?

My season ticket is on hiatus along with everyone else’s therefore I followed the game via the internet, so I guess that makes me an online fan.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

People are chatting about a game of football. It’s a football forum. We have been in lockdown for a year and can’t go to games. Personally I don’t give a shit about whether anyone thinks others are ‘deserving’ or not. Football doesn’t work that way.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Hey guys, seems it's all our fault again for being bad fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here