Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Put Dunk on penalties

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can't recall him missing any in shoot outs, strikes it cleanly. Guaranteed starter. Can't do worse?

Doesn’t Biss hit the best shot of anyone? Practice and training and he could be deadly at pens. But agree, Dunk would be a good interim.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Maupay please. 13 penalties, 11 goals, 2 missed. Good record. I dont care that half of them looked like shite that shouldnt have gone in and I dont care about his current goal drought, 11 out of 13 is above average and when something is "goal scoring + above average", FECKING GIVE IT TO ME.

That said, if Dunk takes it and scores it its equally sweet and perfect and beautiful.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Doesn’t Biss hit the best shot of anyone? Practice and training and he could be deadly at pens. But agree, Dunk would be a good interim.
You are joking? Biss is a championship player at best

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Hahaha good one!

Oops sorry meant to reply to this joker:

You are joking? Biss is a championship player at best

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
My choice too. Takes a decent penalty. Should have been given the second today IMO.

But, if he’s not on the pitch, then I’d prefer Dunk to Maupay. I never feel confident when he takes them.

I’d be interested to see what Trossard is like with penalties, as I think he could be really good.

Good call

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I honestly don't care if we try and convert Sanchez into a modern day Chilavert if it means scoring them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here