Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Too good to go down?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Are we now properly "too good to go down", like all the other teams who have been "too good to go down" and who promptly got themselves relegated ?

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
We are not to good to go down

Sorry but that’s the reason we are 16th and facing a battle you can do all
The tip tap pretty football in the world have the worst luck etc in the world but after 38 games if your in the bottom 3 you always deserve to go down

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I wouldn't call us good this season. Atrocious home form deserves relegation on it's own. At least the top 10 placing we are after might be achieved in the Championship. I think we would struggle there at the moment

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
On planet earth yes, too good. Planet Brighton? **** knows what absurd laws of nature you have over there.

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
We are not good let alone too good. Our home form and our lack of scoring goals will inevitably see us relegated. But what do people expect? we are where we should be and have been extremely lucky to last this long in the prem. Its going to catch up with us sooner rather than later.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It’s a ludicrous phrase.

Of course we’re not too good to go down. We can quite easily go down, we’ve been there or thereabouts since we’ve been in the PL?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nope, we have a very good chance of going down imo

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Only mad optimists and people subsumed by hubris thought we were too good to go down, we've never been anything of the sort.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
If we do go down so be it. The life of following the Albion. Will still support us regardless of the division we are in.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
In my opinion we are as good as down anyway. Sinking like a ship and Fulham on the up. Us, West Brom and Sheff Utd will go down. Sad thing is, it's been on the cards for months but most of you clowns who don't live in the real world have been in denial. Glad everyone seems to have woken up now.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Come on. We’ve haven’t been great but we’ve had some horrendous bad luck this last two matches and that could easily change in the next two. We have to fight. We have to get behind the team. Yes we are frustrated, angry and disappointed but we have hope. We have Lamptey and Webster to come back.

We have little else

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
It would be a real shame to lose a large number of what could become a talented squad due to our pathetic finishing.

Connolly shouldn't be anywhere near a PL squad, Maupay has completely lost it. It is sickening how much they both earn and will be heading off to their mansions tonight regardless of their performances this season.

Glad I went large on us to be relegated at 25/1. Pay for a nice holiday when covid f**ks off

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Teams have worked us out, they let us have the ball out wide, and just pack the penalty area.

All the not so good teams we play have done this, with our height challenged forwards they can let us cross the ball all day long, they know we have no forward who’s good in the air. On the ground, we get crowded out and we haven’t got the nous to just do that little bit of clever that Murray used to offer.

Burnley, Fulham, Villa, Palace, and now WBA have all played us the same way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here