Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] S**t players. S**t manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I've had enough of these bottling, thieving, weak excuses for Premier league football players and our Swedish pub team clueless manager.

If there were fans in the Amex they'd be getting a crescendo of thirty thousand angry booo's, but luckily for them there isn't or Potter would be gone by now.

There's only one option, i call on anybody who sees an Albion player in public this week to speak up and tell them how s**t they are. Hopefully then they will start to realise we have had enough of this turgid crap.

I won't be putting another penny into this club until that clueless teeth sucking yes man is back doing swan lake in the Scandinavian mountains.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Shit fans. Especially you.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I've had enough of these bottling, thieving, weak excuses for Premier league football players and our Swedish pub team clueless manager.

If there were fans in the Amex they'd be getting a crescendo of thirty thousand angry booo's, but luckily for them there isn't or Potter would be gone by now.

There's only one option, i call on anybody who sees an Albion player in public this week to speak up and tell them how s**t they are. Hopefully then they will start to realise we have had enough of this turgid crap.

I won't be putting another penny into this club until that clueless teeth sucking yes man is back doing swam lake in the Scandinavian mountains.

We're all frustrated.

I won't be telling our players they're shit

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Moron! When has a Brighton side been so endlessly dominant in the Premier League than we are this season. It's is down to converting chances, that falls on the strikers on the pitch. If they can't score we don't win...simples. Every pundit, every commentator everyone who watches us play says the same thing...Great football can't take chances. Until we have that final piece of the puzzle this is how it's going to be...deal with it or go support Man City. Clown.

Anya1000

Apr 14, 2019
No need for the abuse, we will never be happy with any manager our supporters need to be realistic ! We are Brighton and although we spent a fair amount we do not have the quality..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

I won't be putting another penny into this club until that clueless teeth sucking yes man is back doing swan lake in the Scandinavian mountains.

I think you need to step away from your computer and calm the f*ck down. We're not even in the bottom 4.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Who do you replace him with?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
409.gif

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Go find another club to support as no club wants fans like you. If you watched that game and think that it’s the managers fault you don’t understand football.

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
Go find another club to support as no club wants fans like you. If you watched that game and think that it’s the managers fault you don’t understand football.

So our current league position isn't the managers fault either? We will be ONE point above relegation by this time tomorrow....:ffsparr:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Everyone from the idiot who decided to found this club in 1901 to newborn kiddos in Brighton named Lewis are a particular kind of golden shite that can neither be thrown in the garbage or exchanged for anything else. The entire Brighton universe is a parallel schizophrenic world where everything is beautiful and horrible at the same time. ****ing GP, it would have been a lot easier if he went to ****ing Shrewsbury where everything is always shit or some Manchester club where everything is always great and leave you in your persistent rollercoaster of misery and hope.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Potter has set us up well enough to have 65 shots in 3 games. Today, we failed to hit the target from 2 pens and a 3 yard open goal.......3 different players too.

Beginning to think the recent commentary about us not being good enough for Potter is closer to the mark......or is it the coaching, confidence levels, man management?

Anyway, now is not the time for cold analysis. Several hours of bleating, wailing and endless starting of new threads to get through first.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

I won't be putting another penny into this club until that clueless teeth sucking yes man is back doing swam lake in the Scandinavian mountains.

We said at the start of the season that the failure to get a proper striker in would haunt us, and that is precisely what has turned out to be the case.The club would have had their reasons possibly -or probably -due to not wanting to part with the millions it would have cost, given the present situation. I don't think that they could be really blamed for that, and I certainly would not blame GP for that either. but I do certainly share your quite understandable frustration as today was dire in front of goal yet again.BUT can we reasonably blame GP for two missed penalties, a ref that defies belief, a free header, and two midget strikers missing from 5 yards, in one case when the keeper was on the ground! In the case of Lee Mason, has he not attracted criticism from 2 PL managers this season already, and for what it is worth, I thought that he was abysmal last time at the Amex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here