Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is GP our ‘Jonah”

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
We have some good players, we dominate games, we do everything right up until we face the goal. There is a curse on this side and whilst I have never been in the Potter out camp, is he responsible for the curse?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I don’t think the players are good enough .

Largely the same core under Hughton, and we were dire in his last 6 months. Two different managing styles yet same problems

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
On the one hand, the fact that we missed two pens today, and have made 65 + chances in the last 3 games and scored makes me think, that logically he isn't the cause of this.

On the other hand, the words of Napoleon, bring me a lucky general, spring to mind

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I like Potter and I like his philosophy but sometimes it just doesn't work for a manager. I'm not calling for him to go but I am starting to think that a different manager could get more from this squad.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Dunno about Jonah, but he might be our Neil Kinnock.

Everything looks like it should fall into place, but when push comes to shove...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I have never known a side to be as jinxed as this one. Yes, we miss loads, but things somehow always seem to conspire against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here