Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter In or Out?

Potter In or Out

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know I said I wouldn’t do this again but are we going to blame the manager or the players?

I cannot tell you how gutting this season has been for me :down:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Out.

He missed two penalties and disallowed a goal.

Players have no responsibility (except Neal Maupay and Dan Burn). Its all on Potter.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Potter said he's happy with the players, which by extension means it must be down to him

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Unless you put the 'fence' option in [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION], you're just pitting fan against fan for your own amusement and are part of the problem. Word with yourself? ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Unless you put the 'fence' option in [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION], you're just pitting fan against fan for your own amusement and are part of the problem. Word with yourself? ???

Nope, how can you possibly be on the fence with the way things have gone

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Don’t see how this is Potter’s fault tbh. He can only do so much. He’s been consistent in his team selection, has changed his approach during games if it’s not working but the players are just not delivering in the final third. Today is a prime example of that. As was the game against Palace. And Villa.

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
In.

We had a goal unfairly disallowed and missed two penalties - that is not on Potter.

If Bloom listened to the bedwetters on here we'd still be in League 2.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Out.

He missed two penalties and disallowed a goal.

Players have no responsibility (except Neal Maupay and Dan Burn). Its all on Potter.

Might as well stick me in charge then. Manager ultimately carries the responsibility over the course of a season

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Might as well stick me in charge then. Manager ultimately carries the responsibility over the course of a season

I guess this means that with good manager they can put you on the pitch and win all the games?

Or maybe the players are involved in results, good and bad.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
In all the way.

Poor result but we have enough in us to not get relegated and next season, these threads will be bounced when we are top 8 chasing Europe when we have that player banging them in.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Well of course it's potter's fault, he has missed 2 penalties, and missed a couple of easy chances, has not put his boots on today, oh and he failed to defend on the goal, let alone not saving the ball. ****ing one man team.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Out, never waived. His inability to beat the teams around us means that we were always in trouble. A couple of fortunate wins to the big boys didn't change my mind. His record is absolutely appalling since he took over!! One home win all year!!! He'll leave us next year when we are a bottom half of the Championship!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here