Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Calling Uncle Spielberg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Apparently your in box is full!

Any chance you could clear some so I can send you another.

Cheers

Always makes me chuckle how [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION]'s professional lifeblood comes from NSC yet he can never be arsed to monitor his Inbox. Daft f*cker barely deserves the NSC business that falls straight into his lap. Bless :lolol:

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Spiteful, bitchy and unnecessary.

Absolutely. He was fúcking brilliant for me and my family when we were buying a house last spring, at a time when the lending market had all but shut down and his own livelihood faced an incredibly uncertain future. Even in the best of times, our circumstances were complicated, yet he came through for us in the very worst of times.

Completely unnecessary comment. I suspect the fact that he earns a steady stream of business from NSC is because he is good at what he does and consistently delivers. If that weren’t true, threads like this and his full inbox wouldn’t exist.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Spiteful, bitchy and unnecessary.

Completely unnecessary comment. I suspect the fact that he earns a steady stream of business from NSC is because he is good at what he does and consistently delivers. If that weren’t true, threads like this and his full inbox wouldn’t exist.

Do you two honestly think THPP was being serious?

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Do you two honestly think THPP was being serious?

Saturday night, innit. :drink:

Became instantly aware of my WHOOSH about two seconds after posting, went to edit but thought it only fair and right to take my medicine publicly. I’m normally pretty good at this messageboard lark, honest. :blush:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
He should still clear the crap out of his in box. It can't all be essential Those Desert Orchid tribute messages are getting a bit ancient now, and the 2009 film reviews are way gone.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sorry cleared it, I get back to people within an hour if I can usually and thanks for the kind comments

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here