Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Telegraph Article - Potter Best Manager

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Somebody's got WAY too much time on their hands and cares WAY too much about Mister Vanilla. Time to take a step back from the brink maybe? This level of obsession cannot be healthy shirley?

I clicked GBs profile, then "Find latest started threads" and scrolled down a little bit. Two minute job, approximately one hundredth of the time you spend usually saying absolutely nothing of value. My obsession with GP/Brighton is nothing compared to your obsession to horseshit.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I clicked GBs profile, then "Find latest started threads" and scrolled down a little bit. Two minute job, approximately one hundredth of the time you spend usually saying absolutely nothing of value. My obsession with GP/Brighton is nothing compared to your obsession to horseshit.

Your obsession with GP can be rolled up and taken with you wherever he pitches up next, whereas we're stuck with the club we've all supported our whole lives.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

That'll teach you to click GB's profile. Who they? Should 'of' clicked on mine instead :shrug:

Not often away fans have this level of entitled chin sticking out is it

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Your obsession with GP can be rolled up and taken with you wherever he pitches up next, whereas we're stuck with the club we've all supported our whole lives.

Definition of supporter: "a person who approves of and encourages a public figure, political party, policy, etc."

Someone frequently grinning with delight over being right when the team fails is not a supporter. Perhaps a follower, perhaps a lifelong follower, but not a supporter by my (and apparently "Oxford Languages") definition. Not talking about you, but Tommy boy here just like a couple of other fellas certainly thrive when the team is losing.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

it can't be all their lives, there's a lot of celts in there

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hmmm - best manager before or after we went 1-0 down?

Switches all the time. Totally bi-polar. But overall IMHO it's not good for anybody's mental health to be over-investing their psyche in anything as trivial as football, which will always trundle on in its own sweet way with or without them. You might well care about football, but football sure as hell doesn't care about you :shrug:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Leonardo da Vinci was one of the finest painters and artists in the history of mankind. Doesn't mean he'd do a good job creosoting my fence.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
This article basically says he could succeed in a more sophisticated, bigger set up.
So that’s good for him, but no good for us!
Great

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here