Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Telegraph Article - Potter Best Manager

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
I don’t know how to post a link but there is a long article in the Telegraph by Jamie Carragher saying how highly rated Potter is both statistically and personally for his managerial skills. It is quite salutary to understand how he is perceived by those who know football best and how irrelevant are the opinions of those who winge on about him who have only a superficial knowledge.

Huge congratulations to Tony Bloom for identifying him as our manager and for sticking with him.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I don’t know how to post a link but there is a long article in the Telegraph by Jamie Carragher saying how highly rated Potter is both statistically and personally for his managerial skills. It is quite salutary to understand how he is perceived by those who know football best and how irrelevant are the opinions of those who winge on about him who have only a superficial knowledge.

Huge congratulations to Tony Bloom for identifying him as our manager and for sticking with him.

a lot of his critics really should be watching rugby league

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
We can all sleep soundly in our beds tonight knowing that Mr Graham Potter will never be one of those underrated managers. :bigwave:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We can all sleep soundly in our beds tonight knowing that Mr Graham Potter will never be one of those underrated managers. :bigwave:

I have noticed that you have changed from being a negative fecker to a Wanabee Potter fan recently :thumbsup:

Deny it all you like but it’s a FACT :smile:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Imagine if he had the points on the board as well.

I see the George Bush Mission Accomplished signs are being hung out again

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's like the OP can't attach someone else's thoughts to one of the other 100 or so threads and wants a bit of attention.

I have never even noticed the OP’s posts so he can’t be an attention seeker imo!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Article is behind paywall - could you copy and paste it on here ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here