Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can't breathe...in the UK

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-56203332

Tragic case, many similarities to a case in the USA but also many differences, there will be no knee take for this young gentleman or live coverage of his funeral on news channels but the message is the same police brutality must end.

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009

Tragic case, many similarities to a case in the USA but also many differences, there will be no knee take for this young gentleman or live coverage of his funeral on news channels but the message is the same police brutality must end.

Where was the Police brutality? It seems from the link you posted that it was just Metrolink CSR's involved. Perhaps you are just using this sad case to pursue your own agenda?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It wasn't the police who were responsible.

He was chased by a group of customer service reps from Metrolink.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Many differences including nothing to do with the Police... no idea why some people are desperate to suggest race relations in the UK are similar to the US. Its almost like they have an agenda...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Where was the Police brutality? It seems from the link you posted that it was just Metrolink CSR's involved. Perhaps you are just using this sad case to pursue your own agenda?
Of course he is - just gagging for a 'white lives matter' reply. Probably as big a thrill as shagging Kylie for him.

Full time fisherman .........................

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Tragic case, many similarities to a case in the USA but also many differences, there will be no knee take for this young gentleman or live coverage of his funeral on news channels but the message is the same misinformation and sensationalism for your own agenda must end.

Fixed for you.

To suggest Police brutality in the this case is totally out of order and stupid.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
good old british " JOBSWORTHS" in action ....acting outside their remit , will they be jailed for manslaughter ...? thank god the guy wasn't anything other than white.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Say his name...

No justice..no peace...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

his death was not recorded on a mobile device and beamed to the farthest corners of the world to garner outrage and precipitate unrest.

just a white bloke getting throttled by a rail guard who had no authority over him

nothing to see here ........nothing at all.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
his death was not recorded on a mobile device and beamed to the farthest corners of the world to garner outrage and precipitate unrest.

just a white bloke getting throttled by a rail guard who had no authority over him

nothing to see here ........nothing at all.

Take it to the street....no justice, no peace.....

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Rumour has it Mucas is contemplating putting a mural up to this poor chap, nothing definite, probably somewhere near the Level..

Say his name..no justice, no peace...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here