Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC U23 v MAN CITY U23 live 2pm

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That looks like an exciting U23 team!

I can watch it live on my lap top - anybody know if there's any way I can record it? It's a lovely afternoon out there, and I wouldn't mind going for a walk while it lasts!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

I can watch it live on my lap top - anybody know if there's any way I can record it? It's a lovely afternoon out there, and I wouldn't mind going for a walk while it lasts!

I guess you could wait until it starts then pause it and play when you're ready to watch. That might work .... or it might not.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Best weather of the year, only time I've been out since Christmas day was to be vaccinated .. what am I going to do? Stay in and watch football. :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Go for a walk at 4pm? It will still be nice then.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Watch it on your phone whilst out walking...?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Oooh, got the club You Tube channel straight up on my big TV, no ****ing around with Albion TV, laptop and HDMI cables.

That's new to me. I like, I like A LOT.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I'm watching it but I'd like to know who is who - can someone post the numbers each player is wearing please?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There are a lot of Spanish sounding names on the YouTube chat. I am presuming South American.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
some 'interesting' playing it around at the back going on

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I'm watching it but I'd like to know who is who - can someone post the numbers each player is wearing please?

It is a pain in the derek that they don't have names on shirts.

1 Rushworth

2 Karbownik
3 Furlong
5 Dendoncker
6 Wakely

4 Weir
7 Cashman
8 Caicedo
10 Jenks
11 Spong

9 Wilson

Can't decide whether I can be arsed to follow the whole thing but it is good to watch, as usual. Like the opposite of reserve matches at the Goldstone, although it'd be more fun if they had a few ancient carthorses on the pitch and maybe the odd superstar coming back from injury. Quite enjoyed seeing City knock the ball about for four minutes and then us have the best opening with a route one.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

1. Carl Rushworth
2. Michal Karbownik
3. James Furlong
4. Jensen Weir
5. Lara Dendonker
6. Jack Wakely
7. Danny Cashman
8. Moises Caicedo
9. Ben Wilson
10. Teddy Jenks
11. Jack Spong

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Caicedo completely off the pace, only kick the ball forward once, total waste of ****ing money.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
It is a pain in the derek that they don't have names on shirts.

1 Rushworth

2 Karbownik
3 Furlong
5 Dendoncker
6 Wakely

4 Weir
7 Cashman
8 Caicedo
10 Jenks
11 Spong

9 Wilson

Can't decide whether I can be arsed to follow the whole thing but it is good to watch, as usual. Like the opposite of reserve matches at the Goldstone, although it'd be more fun if they had a few ancient carthorses on the pitch and maybe the odd superstar coming back from injury. Quite enjoyed seeing City knock the ball about for four minutes and then us have the best opening with a route one.

Oh - literally 1-11 in the order named in the Tweet! I thought Weir and Jenks were the other way around, Weir was more an attacking midfielder than defensive? The camera is bit low, but this is a lot like being back in the stands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here