Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27/02 - 01/03

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Draw just about right.

Still can’t believe our match.

Actually I can. One point from complete domination of villa palace and West Brom. Incredible.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
They're poor Newcastle.
Some really, really poor teams this season.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
We'd probably take that given the injuries to Almiron and S-M, their 2 best attacking players.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Come on Palace
(Sorry but we really have hit rock bottom; or maybe I have !)
Sadly, it's come to that.

Reminds me of when they managed to beat Cardiff 2 seasons ago. Mind you that was May, we're still in February!

My nerves are going to be shot to pieces by May at this rate.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Draw just about right.

Actually I can. One point from complete domination of villa palace and West Brom. Incredible.

It's absolutely bonkers we've only got 1 point from the last 3. Absolutely bonkers. But totally not surprising. It's what we do.

Draw just about right.

Add another point with draw at home to Fulham another game we dominated,trouble is out of the 4 games Fulham were the only 1s to look half decent. 2 points out of 12 in which we've been by far the better side.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Add another point with draw at home to Fulham another game we dominated,trouble is out of the 4 games Fulham were the only 1s to look half decent. 2 points out of 12 in which we've been by far the better side.

United earlier in the season another joke of a loss. Sheff United ten men, only drew. Thats 3 out of 18. Any more?!

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Lots of chat about the 66 shots 20 on target and one goal. We have conceded 9 shots. 5 on target and conceded 3. Oppo got 7 points from those 9 shots. We got 1 from 66.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We beat them 3-0

Hmmmm start of the season when things looked rosy and our underperforming strikers actually scored. Their form has plummeted since then and our home form has never picked up. I wonder which way it will go seeing we are playing a bottom 6 club

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
A bit of value maybe on Palace @ 3.65 11/4, tight game and no Saha

Not bad tbh. Lots of people expecting Fulham to win but we actually fisted them harder than CP (despite both games ending in tears), and unlike CP they didnt even want that fist up their arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here