Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL / EL and that sort of shite

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't much bother with the Champions League, but stuck this one on and was glad I did. Enthralling game from start to finish, City deserved winners in the end.

More Jenus Genius tonight when De Bruyne and Mahrez were lining up the free kick:
"I think Mahrez is saying to De Bruyne he wants a go at this, but there's absolutely no way...."

*Mahrez plants in the the bottom corner*

"Oh wow, they tricked them!"

:facepalm:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Anyone watching the United v Roma game? I reckon that penalty decision against Smalling (on Cavani) is one of the worst refereeing decisions I have seen.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Anyone watching the United v Roma game? I reckon that penalty decision against Smalling (on Cavani) is one of the worst refereeing decisions I have seen.

We were flicking between games and didn't see a single live goal apart from that one. We saw the incident and couldn't believe it was ruled a penalty and not ruled out by VAR.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
We were flicking between games and didn't see a single live goal apart from that one. We saw the incident and couldn't believe it was ruled a penalty and not ruled out by VAR.

It's a foul anywhere else, why is it not a foul in the area? Do the laws magically change in the penalty area? Apart from the obvious change from free-kick to penalty.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017

Never liked AS Roma ever since they beat Dundee United in the European Cup semis

Went to bed at half time,was quite pleased when I checked the score this morning

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
So i can trip anyone at any time and take them out? Sweet, didn't notice that law change.

[TWEET]1387868023399268355[/TWEET]

Both go for the ball, both miss the ball. There isn't any contact between Smalling and Cavani until this moment - purely incidental, the ball is 8 or 9 yards away by that point - never a penalty:-

1234.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here