Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL / EL and that sort of shite

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
And rather than create a separate thread I see a few Liverpool fans have brought shame on their club again by smashing a window on the Real bus as it made its way to the ground

How dare you suggest it was Liverpool fans everyone knows they are always the victims and get blamed for everything that happens. They got the blame for smashing up the Man City bus when playing them at Anfield a while ago (if my memory serves me right).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How dare you suggest it was Liverpool fans everyone knows they are always the victims and get blamed for everything that happens. They got the blame for smashing up the Man City bus when playing them at Anfield a while ago (if my memory serves me right).

Maybe it's a craze started by Palace - attack your own club's coach. City fans attacked theirs, Real fans attacked theirs. Palace: trendsetters.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Maybe it's a craze started by Palace - attack your own club's coach. City fans attacked theirs, Real fans attacked theirs. Palace: trendsetters.

I believe you maybe right it couldn’t possibly be always the victims.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
With NSC's rich history of puns, it's good to see that Ole's flounder plaice for Fish in tonight's United squid.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So the options are three of the Super League ******** and the club which most epitomises everything wrong with modern football as the semi-finalists of the European Cup. **** that.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
City have been fantastic 2nd half.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Worst French wall since the Maginot Line.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
City have been fantastic 2nd half.

Absolute joy to watch a football team like that.

It's great to watch Foden and think that he's English.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Brilliant football from City. And I love Foden.

But City always feels a bit soulless to me, a 2 billion project making a mockery of financial fair play.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Little quiz question.

When was the last time Albion defeated the reigning European champions in a competitive match ?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Brilliant football from City. And I love Foden.

But City always feels a bit soulless to me, a 2 billion project making a mockery of financial fair play.

Bit like their opponents.

But still, a joy to watch that match.

Screenshot 2021-04-28 215910.png

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here