Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] At the moment, Graham Potter is too good for Brighton. He needs better players.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Have you been listening to Potter? ‘It is what it is’ means absolutely nothing and is one of his favourite phrases.

Back to Tony. For his own financial benefit, he should have invested in a striker, rather than scraping the bottom of the bargain bucket for Welbs. We will lose 100m plus a season if we get relegated, which is why what Newcastle did with Wilson makes sense, and why what we did doesn’t. I hope that is clear enough for you.

I am Tony’s biggest fan Btw, but we all make mistakes... I will give you a clue; SH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you think that you know more about football, running a successful business, and bhafc than bloomy?

he can see the books; to which, you are not privy

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Where have I (or anybody else) mentioned 'primary'? Stop pretending to be an idiot (or being one, whichever is the case). It is possible for there to be more than one problem at the same time; one more pressing than the other(s) - but anybody who thinks the others don't exist is a fool.

I actually agreed that the secondary issue was there, so you just made yourself look idiotic

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
do you think that you know more about football, running a successful business, and bhafc than bloomy?

he can see the books; to which, you are not privy

No, and nor did I claim that...

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Have you been listening to Potter? ‘It is what it is’ means absolutely nothing and is one of his favourite phrases.

Back to Tony. For his own financial benefit, he should have invested in a striker, rather than scraping the bottom of the bargain bucket for Welbs. We will lose 100m plus a season if we get relegated, which is why what Newcastle did with Wilson makes sense, and why what we did doesn’t. I hope that is clear enough for you.

I am Tony’s biggest fan Btw, but we all make mistakes... I will give you a clue; SH.

I take your point but i am glad we stayed clear of Wilson

The guy is 29,on £130 grand a week plus hefty signing-on fee with no re-sale value.He is also currently injured.

We could have taken a punt on Dia or Toney.Who knows?

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto

The guy is 29,on £130 grand a week plus hefty signing-on fee with no re-sale value.He is also currently injured.

I'm really surprised we didn't go back in for him in January.

I know that we typically don't like to sign players mid season and that we lost a lot of money this year, but by all accounts he would have been available for a very reasonable fee.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

Yes but they would certainly have been more of a punt than Wilson, likely better options than we have tho’

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I think someone should ask the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to buy us a forward. Either that or they could hand the titles to Tony and his wife on their way out

Seconded

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here