Playing snooker
“For ****s sake.”

Mind you, that seems to be my default response to most things these days

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I think I shouted "Oh for f*** sake!" whilst hitting my desk and jumping out of my seat.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
If got off the sofa and was heading to the fridge, I knew it was going in the moment the cross went in. I can’t understand why Welbeck didn’t chop the runner down...

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
Turned to my youngest son and said 'told you barn door would score the winner when he came on'.

The upside is that after the last few weeks of delirium I actually feel like a Brighton fan again.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
"Oh **** off" combined with slumping forward and banging my head on my desk a couple of times.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Believe it or not, I called it as they headed down the left wing, it was inevitable, after our 15 minute barrage, Palace fake injury, momentum lost, poor substitutions/tactics, it was coming, in spades. We faded, conceded and lost.

Probably muttered some **** based phrase and logged off.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just stared, slack-jawed. Then I swigged the dregs from my can of Holsten, walked into to the hallway, and drop-kicked the empty can the length of the hallway with a resounding "F*CK". It clattered (satisfyingly) into the front door, which set the Doris off upstairs. "What was THAT ?? What you DOING ??"

I retreated to my armchair, and massaged my forehead for a while.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I went from an upright sitting position on my settee, to horizontal on my side clasping my head with my elbows saying words to the affect of "I don't believe this!". There were tears in my eyes. I keep having flash-backs of that goal. I couldn't sleep last night, and struggled to eat my breakfast. I have been in mourning most of the day.
I've just seen the Tracker. Feeling much, much better now. We're going to give someone a really good hiding soon and I believe it will be West Brom on Saturday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here