Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Does any genre of music “make you angry”?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Enough of being angry about last night.

Quite a few genres don’t do it for me but this type of jazz makes me go AAAARRRGGGHHHH

Any genres that grind your gears?

https://youtu.be/e1b9wdAyBQg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Angry? No. Some of it hurts my ears though!

OK, let’s say music that makes you shout “shut the **** up” before you turn it off as quickly as possible :wink:

Some jazz makes me angry though, it’s like a bunch of musicians all playing different songs at the same time! [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] will be along soon to tell me I need to open my ears :lolol:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Yes anything (well, not anything but a lot) the yoof listens to. Imagine the ocean of music out there, 100 years of recordings in all kinds of genres, and all you listen to is the shite autotune bollocks from the radio. Makes me angry in the same way people drinking non-alcoholic beer makes me angry.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Shite like this....

Makes me want to smack a vicar, and I'm not a violent man. :annoyed:

It's just a noise-wall of bollocks, and how anyone can gain a second of pleasure from listening to it is beyond me.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
OK, let’s say music that makes you shout “shut the **** up” before you turn it off as quickly as possible :wink:

Some jazz makes me angry though, it’s like a bunch of musicians all playing different songs at the same time! [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] will be along soon to tell me I need to open my ears :lolol:

OK! I could probably do a list - which would probably start a fight with someone somewhere! I'll just settle for really shrieky female vocals ........ that shouldn't offend too many people (except fans of really shrieky female vocals I suppose!)

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Jazz (the experimental kind, just a load of random noise)
Reggae, can't stand it. **** Bob Marley!
Bhangra. Shit.
Latino. Especially the churned out shite in the charts.
Anything by Sam Smith.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
When Mrs GB sticks Heart FM on in the car. "More music variety" so long as you like Ed Sheeran and auto-tune riddled shite.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anything on Radio One

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here