Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton matches on TV March

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I just checked and auto -renewed until 21/3

such a con these monthly passes NowTV does the same.

Only let mine auto renew because I was expecting some March BT fixtures as we’ve had a few recently. I am tied into Now until June at £20 a month, which is fine. The F1 season will be back in April

BT is getting cancelled and I won’t renew until one day before the next Albion game they show

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Best news I've heard all week.

No aggravating scouse drivel from McManamanananan, or clueless 'say what you see' tripe from Carney.

Excellent.

I firmly believe that Macca is one of the most underrated co-comms out there. He genuinely exhibits a love and passion for his job (i.e. he sounds like he loves what he's doing), he doesn't over egg it tactically and he genuinely knows lots and lots about football. He was really good last night in the studio giving Real Madrid a bashing. Appreciate of course that he's not everyone's cup of tea, but i love him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I firmly believe that Macca is one of the most underrated co-comms out there. He genuinely exhibits a love and passion for his job (i.e. he sounds like he loves what he's doing), he doesn't over egg it tactically and he genuinely knows lots and lots about football. He was really good last night in the studio giving Real Madrid a bashing. Appreciate of course that he's not everyone's cup of tea, but i love him.

Well if you want to hear talk about Liverpool and Real Madrid, he’s your man. Not a fan of him on Albion games though

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Well if you want to hear talk about Liverpool and Real Madrid, he’s your man. Not a fan of him on Albion games though

That's the thing, he's one of the few who gets our game beyond the obvious "they need to be more clinical in front of goal" and - earlier in the season - "Potter needs to be more pragmatic".

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

I'm afraid I went off him after he was co-commentating our game with Liverpool a couple of years back and said he'd give the MOTM award to Jordan Henderson "because at least we can interview him in English" (or words to that effect).

EDIT - Correction, it was James Milner

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/steve-mcmanamans-reason-picking-james-13139626

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

He's just far too scouse for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here