Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Third Test- India v England- Venue: Sardar Patel Stadium, Ahmedabad 24-28.02.2021

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
My wife moaned when I put the cricket on, so I’ve got five days of this? No dear 5 hours will do it.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
cri.JPG

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can we lose this before 3pm Saturday? Good race on now to prevent a clash.
I think it should be over by lunch on the 4th day quite comfortably.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Any chance with balls turning this much the umpires might give the benefit of the doubt to the batsmen on one of these LBW calls?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
The batting for all dismissals was so poor. With our long tail we need to win the next session or this match is done!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Any chance with balls turning this much the umpires might give the benefit of the doubt to the batsmen on one of these LBW calls?

You do have to say all the reviews have been close, very close. Not sure you can call it with any certainty on the pitch. I would suggest all three would more often than not been given not out by the umpire.

I do think the review being retained for the fielding team when it's umpire's call surely it should apply for the batting side as well.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
You do have to say all the reviews have been close, very close. Not sure you can call it with any certainty on the pitch. I would suggest all three would more often than not been given not out by the umpire.

I do think the review being retained for the fielding team when it's umpire's call surely it should apply for the batting side as well.

Especially given Root and Crawley both got a decent stride forward, decent amount of distance between pad and stumps, and a lot of turn. Think we've been unfortunate to get 2 barely clipping leg stump.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And Pope goes.

The certainties of life - Death, taxes & England collapses
Ah but, India still have to bat yet... The next two days of their innings will be crucial!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here