Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Third Test- India v England- Venue: Sardar Patel Stadium, Ahmedabad 24-28.02.2021

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
England win the toss and bat.
Anderson, Archer, Bairstow come in place of Burns, Lawrence, Stone

Listening to the earlier pre match interviews, winning the toss and batting first is what all the experts stated was the only choice, so on this we should have a good chance of not losing this match (famous last words) and after the disasterous week we on here have had, let's hope our luck is turning and maybe could extend to 3.00 pm on Saturday.
We certainly need a change in fortunes. I've kept off here since Monday and have only just started to read the fallout threads and can confirm I was correct in having a self induced holiday.

Personally, I blame myself, as I had felt unduly confident and may have posted as such. (Note to self never fall into that trap ever again)

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
I'll be confident once we've actually scored our 1st innings runs. Both the previous games would have gone very differently if Root/Sharma hadn't played exceptional innings.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Just switched chan 4 on and Sibley goes from my first ball my luck is shite sorry everyone.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
For those of you that wish to plan your day.
The tea break comes before the lunch break in the Day/Night games.

Hours of play (UK time)

9.00am start,
Tea 11.00am -11.20am,
Lunch 1.20pm - 2.00pm,
Close 4.00pm.

(Extra half hour takes it to a possible 4.30pm finish if not bowled 90 overs in the day)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here