Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** WBA v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

WBA v BHA - Premier League Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
1 - 0

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I disagree. He knows we can't hurt them with a parked bus, that's a point in the bag already for him, with players like Diangana, Pereira, Diagne & Maitland-Niles, they'll really be able to punish us on the break.

However, I think Potter will be one step ahead of Sam this time with team selection and tactics, that's why I'm going for 0-3.

Bloody hell Hugo! I’ll have what you’re having.

I fancy us to draw. Maybe sneak a win. But as well as we play I don’t see there being 3 goals in us [emoji17] Love to be proved wrong on Saturday of course.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
2-0 WBA.
Just don't think we have any fight up front. Another +70% possession with no result.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Bloody hell Hugo! I’ll have what you’re having.

I fancy us to draw. Maybe sneak a win. But as well as we play I don’t see there being 3 goals in us [emoji17] Love to be proved wrong on Saturday of course.

I think Big Sam will be caught between parking the bus (like they’ve seen get 4 points for Villa & Palace at the Amex) and really attacking like they did against Burnley as they have to win.

I think we’ll get the first goal then another two as West Brom fly forward and give us the chance to get some quality big chances rather than ones where the penalty area is generally full of opposition blocking players like the last two matches. I also think Potter will give some other attacking players a chance to score rather than Maupay & Trossard.

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
The two worst striker teams in the division - 0-0 written all over this.

No doubt we will stay up, but any improvement on last seasons 4th bottom? Probably not.

All rather frustrating & depressing really

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I like the pessimism (mine included)... universe seem to have a way of turning it into points while optimism leads to the opposite.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Just seen this quote from Big Sam.

“I am convinced they would be in the top 8 if they had a finisher, maybe even better. I have seen the quality of their performances and what they’ve been able to put together."

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
1 point is of no use to WBA so I do not think they will set up to the extreme like Palace did, however I do not think they will come flying at us either. Going to be a very cagey game. We are very capable of beating them and we have to turn the corner in front of goal sooner or later. 1-3 to the good guys.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
1 point is of no use to WBA so I do not think they will set up to the extreme like Palace did, however I do not think they will come flying at us either. Going to be a very cagey game. We are very capable of beating them and we have to turn the corner in front of goal sooner or later. 1-3 to the good guys.

Exactly, they have to win.

At the Amex, they certainly came out of their box in the second half.

Their plan will be to go into halftime at 0-0 sitting back and allowing us possession, confident that any chances we make will be spurned. They’ll then look to pin us back in the 2nd half like Burnley did and grab a couple of goals. I think Potter will be one step ahead of this plan.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
No names mentioned but with our weakness on left side of defence hope they havent got someone that can exploit this

How quickly things change , last week we were on the beach , now after battering 2 teams with a combined total of 47 attempts 19 on target and 1 point to show for it , it's squeaky time yet again , I would take a Sanchez goal kick that hits Fat Sam in the head and goes in for the win .

The ref is surrounded by WBA players begging him to go over to the monitor, he does , but stays with his original decision as Fat Sams head was infact encroaching onto the pitch even though he was sat down , goal given 0-1 , 3 lucky points taken .

That's made me lol:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here