Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Call

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Anyone else had this call?

Where would I like to sit next season, can we move you and the other two tickets you have closer together?

Just wondered?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Just seemed an odd tactic in February? Understand what they're are doing trying to get me tied into another year, but seems very early?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Where would I like to sit next season, can we move you and the other two tickets you have closer together?

Just wondered?

Looks like they're giving themselves a few weeks headstart as last year the renewals were on 11 March and season ticket moves started a few days after that. We had our renewal packs already this time last year.

Presumably they'll only be calling people with seats spread out? My family tickets are all next to each other so no need to offer a move to sit closer.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Just wondered?

I’d call it good customer service. Better than selling the spare seats and then you asking if you can move

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
If I had 3 tickets spread out I would be very appreciative of a call from club offering to have them together

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Something to do with the extra capacity they've managed to squeeze in maybe?

Good shout, but we wanted to move from ESU to NS this season and have had to pick three single seats in the central area?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I’d call it good customer service. Better than selling the spare seats and then you asking if you can move

I agree, just seemed very early, but hey, with March looming I guess not?

theboybilly

I had a weird call yesterday from the club and the conversation started with my buying a Dale Stephens shirt from Albion in the Community. But it was like a sales pitch. I couldn't keep up with what the bloke was banging on about. So I hung up - a bit rude I agree but I had asked him to slow down a bit. He rang back but I blocked the number.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Go N1G if you get the chance matey :wink:

OK, will take a look, know people in N1F so sounds a plan. Just keep getting offered rows A - J, not a chance! I like the view from ESU but prefer the game and pre and post match atmosphere in the North.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here