MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
MBH Jr1 is learning about tally charts.

Can you please post your favourite pet out of these options:

Tortoise
Snake
Cat
Rabbit

Yes, I am avoiding thinking about the unmentionable incident of last night.

Thanks NSC! X

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Cat

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Headless chicken.

Not sure why that wasn't an option, tbh.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
4. Rabbit - useless. No emotions, no mind. If you pet it it wonders wtf you want though sure they look kind of friendly. Meaningless animal aside from feeding other animals. 0/5.

3. Tortoise - not much experience of these but they look kind of fun. Shit everywhere. Prone to diseases. Probably hates you and would like to be somewhere else. Not very cozy. Gets 1/5 for being kind of cool and refreshing.

2. Snake - cool animal, could help you kill off that useless rabbit. Probably quite reluctant to be your pet as they are relatively intelligent and likes a lot of space and jungle and shit. Also probably scares off a lot of women. 2/5

1. Cat - they are using you and you like it. Lots of personality. Most of them like human interaction, its usually second only to killing and eating. Very goodlooking, especially in the head. Does not require 24/7 babysitting unlike another popular pet. 5/5

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Rabbit.

Obviously I'd vote for the Honey Badger if it was an option.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I read somewhere recently that cats only meow at humans, not at other cats. It’s their attempt at human speech.

No idea if that’s true or utter bobbins but I like the thought of it.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I read somewhere recently that cats only meow at humans, not at other cats. It’s their attempt at human speech.

No idea if that’s true or utter bobbins but I like the thought of it.

It's a piss poor attempt, bit like brits abroad. :whistle:

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
It's a piss poor attempt, bit like brits abroad. :whistle:

They just shout slowly in cat language and assume we'll understand.

Mind you, years ago, I was round a friends house and we were trying to watch an Indiana Jones film and his cat was jealous of the attention the TV was getting and kept jumping in front of the screen. My friend dumped him outside the lounge and shut the door on him. The cat then repeatedly banged its paw against the door, demanding reentry.

I shouted, 'Bugger off!" at it.

The noise it made in response sounded so like an angry No that both I and my friend stared in amazement at each other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here