Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Utterly ridiculous

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
CPB.PNG

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
They've actually been even spawnier than those stats suggest. They only managed four shots because of that risible penalty decision at Selhurst. With competent officials they would have had only three shots in the two games. However, even with all the luck they could ever dream of, they've still gone yet another season without doing the double over us. They needed to do it this year, because they'll never be this lucky again.

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
This stat just tells us what we already know. We are not clinical and can’t score goals when it matters. We don’t need stats to tell us that. Palace for how bad they are they are remarkably clinical which is reflected in the league table. I don’t know what’s more alarming, having 44 shots and scoring only 2 or only having 4 shots in 2 games? Either way we lost and have lessons to learn. We are a long way off being an established premiership team.

Sadly it shows our defence did not have a good night at all, little work to do but when called upon, they folded. It’s a shame because that was the bedrock of our recent good run

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Sadly it shows our defence did not have a good night at all, little work to do but when called upon, they folded. It’s a shame because that was the bedrock of our recent good run
We needed our most consistent player this season, Adam Webster. He may have been the difference although their first goal was a superb piece of skill.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Those charts... I really hope we do them good and proper next season (assuming are still in the same division, of course....)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here