• tonight

Votes: 35 16.7%
  • play off semi

Votes: 149 71.3%

• Total voters

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
God that hurts thought at 48 and with all the covid issues I wouldn't care as much

So just a quick question and Poll what hurts the most tonight or the 2013 Play off Semi or the 5-0 at Scumhurst under Coppell

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Tonight means nothing compared to the play-offs. I speak for myself, I know, but the rivalry is dead along with a lot of football now. Dare I say I even had a wry smile as the cross got floated in at the end tonight.

The play-off broke my heart.

lhughes

Nov 27, 2012
Toronto, Canada
This is a very easy 2nd to the worst game of football I've ever watched.

The play off semi final is the only one I can think of that tops it, due to the importance & the fact we were favourites

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Tonight was just comical. Hard to be angry at how comical the stats are over the two games. It's absolutely insane. I was more pissed off before they got the winner! Just laughed when benteke of all people buried it. Surely those stats over the two games have broken some records

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I actually think either of our Play-Off heartbreaks were worse (Palace and Massive), but this is the most gutted I've felt after a defeat in the proper league season for a long time. It's worse even that the game we lost this time last year to them.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
The play offs were the worst

We'd played so well in the run up. Stuffed them a couple of months earlier

5-0 was miserable, but we were never expected to get near them

Tonight. I'm still going to be shell shocked for days, but not as bad as the play offs

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Tonight was just comical. Hard to be angry at how comical the stats are over the two games. It's absolutely insane. I was more pissed off before they got the winner! Just laughed when benteke of all people buried it. Surely those stats over the two games have broken some records

I'll give £50 to REMF if someone can present a more ridiculous and improbable football statistic, from any division in any country

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I’d also add the 3-1 defeat in our first season at the Amex, with those 3 goals in the last ten minutes and Muzz scoring against us. Only Brighton Palace game I’ve been to live but utterly the most dejected I’ve ever felt after any Albion game.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'll give £50 to REMF if someone can present a more ridiculous and improbable football statistic, from any division in any country

aYFRj.jpg

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
The 5-0 for me. Partially football- we were shocking, but also the Police kettling and random assaults on fans made it a genuinely scary experience.

Play Off game for me. But that was a shocking day. They kept us on that street for ages afterwards and it was a genuinely nasty atmosphere. First time I'd felt unsafe amongst other Albion supporters.
Johnson hattrick. Could've been ten to be honest.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Tonight is very frustrating, but tomorrow is a new day. Tonight does not have the immediate implications of the play-off defeat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here