Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deserve to go down?

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Not being funny but we are supposedly in the form of our life, whilst palarse are on their arses with injury problems, in the worst form of this season and missing their 2 best players and we still loose? That alone is screaming relegation to me.

Each match is a unique event. Runs of form, either good or bad come to unexpected ends. An example being Sheff Utd beating an inform Man Utd. It happens.

Last night was fractions away from Palace continuing a poor run and us continuing a good one. It wasn't like we didn't turn up and got beat like so many sides have done this season. In our forthcoming games we are as likely to beat Leicester, ManUtd, Chelsea as the teams around us. Relegation teams don't tend to play Spurs and Liverpool off the park.

If you're that certain please put £50 on our relegation and donate the winnings to the REMF. :thumbsup:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
...a side who repeatedly cannot score goals, after 25+ chances game after game, and also repeatedly lose or draw games when restricting opponents to 1 or 2 chances....? Well, we don’t deserve to be in this league do we? It’s absolutely incredible how inept we are at finishing. Season after season.

For all those who’ll cite Liverpool result. A) they’re having their worse run of form since 1923 B) aren’t our bitterest rivals C) who for 2nd season on trot beaten us at home, without created any otherwise chances. And this time without Zaha too!

Fecking livid tonight doesn’t even begin to describe how feeling right now. And yet, it’s all so typical Albion. I curse the day I was taken to the Goldstone. Tonight’s the sort of night you feel like taking a punt on reincarnation.

Can’t bare to watch Potter explain this one. I swear I’ll punch the tele if he says “learning” one more time.

You are basing your argument on goals scored and yet we have scored more than 4 other clubs and the same as 2 more. On that basis we don’t deserve to go down at this stage. Perhaps your frustration is more to do with conversion rate than goals scored and the former never relegated anyone.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I don't see Brighton going down. I honestly can't see Fulham winning two games more than Brighton do between now and the end of the season. Their keeper keeps them in matches much of the time and I just think that luck won't last till the end of the season.

Newcastle will get out of of it because Steve Bruce knows how to grind out points when really up against it. Leeds United are the ones that I think could be dragged into the Relegation Battle in the coming weeks but they have probably just about amassed enough points already to be safe.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
E786BC0C-84A7-4E44-B55C-C93702679A90.jpeg

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
I've tried to be nice to you despite your unnecessary rudeness. If you want to take it up with various Dictionaries and tell them all about your superiority complex / why they're all wrong and you know best then go for it. I'm returning to the football chat.

Have you looked up the word nice?

You are so pompous and I have enjoyed directing some of my frustration about last night at you. Mainly because of your negative post about our club and your ridiculous posturing. Does that count as football chat?

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If you are in the bottom 3 after 38 games you deserve to go down.

Otherwise, you deserve to stay up. Different teams play different ways but the table doesn't lie.
.... and you also deserve to stay up if the goal line technology conveniently doesn't work?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Have you looked up the word nice?

You are so pompous and I have enjoyed directing some of my frustration about last night at you. Mainly because of your negative post about our club and your ridiculous posturing. Does that count as football chat?

You’re a strange one admittedly. Very few posts so New to NSC? or double account (as I suspect)? never come across you before, first interaction you begin and continue with insults. Then bang on as if you know me inside out. All because I ask a simple question about whether we might look back and regret results like last night. Jesus, you weren’t just upset, you’re sounding unhinged to get so personal and abusive from the off. Whoever you are, as you admit, you enjoy taking out what’s really upsetting you on others. If it’s because somethings happened in your life, including if it’s just inadequate and meaningless, there are all sorts of people and organisations who can help. Just goggle to find. I wish you luck and won’t take things personally because as you admit, you’re just frustrated.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
I don't want to go down obviously. But I ask this to the pro Potter plums. We are only 4 points above relegation so yes if we keep this clueless idiot in charge we MAY go down. If we do it will be deserved. If we don't we will be lucky either way there is only one way for Mr Potter out the door as soon as possible.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You are basing your argument on goals scored and yet we have scored more than 4 other clubs and the same as 2 more. On that basis we don’t deserve to go down at this stage. Perhaps your frustration is more to do with conversion rate than goals scored and the former never relegated anyone.

Struggling to get the point across it seems that too many draws or defeats having comprehensively outplayed opponents might mean we go down and if so, failures to convert chances like last nights game will probably mean we deserved to. Now, there’s nothing remotely wrong with that as a general comment despite the likes of Sheebo getting all flustered at anyone who doesn’t clap for GP every Thursday at 8pm.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
I don't want to go down obviously. But I ask this to the pro Potter plums. We are only 4 points above relegation so yes if we keep this clueless idiot in charge we MAY go down. If we do it will be deserved. If we don't we will be lucky either way there is only one way for Mr Potter out the door as soon as possible.

So Tony Bloom is a plum?

Can't see him sacking the manager so I guess he must be in your eyes.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
You’re a strange one admittedly. Very few posts so New to NSC? or double account (as I suspect)? never come across you before, first interaction you begin and continue with insults. Then bang on as if you know me inside out. All because I ask a simple question about whether we might look back and regret results like last night. Jesus, you weren’t just upset, you’re sounding unhinged to get so personal and abusive from the off. Whoever you are, as you admit, you enjoy taking out what’s really upsetting you on others. If it’s because somethings happened in your life, including if it’s just inadequate and meaningless, there are all sorts of people and organisations who can help. Just goggle to find. I wish you luck and won’t take things personally because as you admit, you’re just frustrated.

I have not read the thread but your reply sums up yourself and the main on NSC who think they are super intelligent and super supporters because they have a big post count on the message board.

A true Brighton supporter can make their first post criticising and be called a Palace fan etc etc etc. Your air of superiority actually makes me feel sick.

You can block me now. Thanks.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Struggling to get the point across it seems that too many draws or defeats having comprehensively outplayed opponents might mean we go down and if so, failures to convert chances like last nights game will probably mean we deserved to. Now, there’s nothing remotely wrong with that as a general comment despite the likes of Sheebo getting all flustered at anyone who doesn’t clap for GP every Thursday at 8pm.
:lolol:

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
After the saints have lost 3-0 they are now only 4 points ahead of us the same 4 points we are ahead of Fulham

A win is a must Saturday then we can revisit this post thread . If we lose and Fulham win and Newcastle win this place will go in to meltdown

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Keep you hair on. What do you actually know what Blooms thinks. If he actually thinks Potter is the answer that's up to him at the moment. If it carries on he will be out. Thank you for your input it has been dismissed though. Cheers.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Sami Hyppia, despite practically the entire stadium wanting him out Bloom wanted him to stay. Even my gran could see he was taking us down.

That's what I Call Justice

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I have not read the thread but your reply sums up yourself and the main on NSC who think they are super intelligent and super supporters because they have a big post count on the message board.

A true Brighton supporter can make their first post criticising and be called a Palace fan etc etc etc. Your air of superiority actually makes me feel sick.

You can block me now. Thanks.

Good Lord. Again, venting about a greater gripe so won’t take personally even if you sound a tad unhinged too and are way off target. McCains might be interested in your chip mind. Worth a try?

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Good Lord. Again, venting about a greater gripe so won’t take personally even if you sound a tad unhinged too and are way off target. McCains might be interested in your chip mind. Worth a try?

As I said people like you make me feel sick. Thanks for your response means nothing to me. Nice that you are happy though. You are an embarrassment..

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
As I said people like you make me feel sick. Thanks for your response means nothing to me. Nice that you are happy though. You are an embarrassment..

What are you blithering on about now?!! Seriously, get some help. And stick to one username / account too. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here