Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] I fkin hate football

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
When a guy like Benteke can score with his only chance while we have 25 attempts it just guts you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anymore of watching this every week. I'm goin to end up in a loony bin

End up? I must have missread your url when I searched it ???

:wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anyway *ahem*....

It's only a game. :shrug:

:ffsparr::shootself:shootself:shootself:rant:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I need us to hit Big Sam and his mercenaries really really ****ing hard to bring me back to equilibrium. I just want some goals please.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patreon
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Like many on here, I'd been SO looking forward to this. Had to get through the weekend with no meaningful football and then, finally, we get to see the Albion. And then what happened, happened

There's a comment from a Palace fan in one of the papers today which says "Thrashed them 2-1. Deserved victory against a team of busy fools". He's got a point, unfortunately.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Like many on here, I'd been SO looking forward to this. Had to get through the weekend with no meaningful football and then, finally, we get to see the Albion. And then what happened, happened

There's a comment from a Palace fan in one of the papers today which says "Thrashed them 2-1. Deserved victory against a team of busy fools". He's got a point, unfortunately.
yeh I agree he's hit the nail on the head

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry pal didn't see this thread. I wish I could get rid of the shit feeling that lasts for ages after these predictable outcomes

No worries, and apologies for putting 2 and 2 together and getting 65 the other day. My bad. I have been corrected of my error by a mutual acquaintance.

I know exactly what you mean. After the 5-0 (where you there? I imagine so) I literally didn't speak for 2 days.

But through some weird sort of mental preparation I have done this one "standin' on me 'ead". I have a bit of a court case to worry about and a deep well of work to battle though, which is a destractor, but I didn't even get the sick feeling when I woke this morning. After 45 years of Palace Wars perhaps I'm finally past caring about that tin-pot anti-football shite house of a so called football club.

:whistle:

:thumbsup:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
No worries, and apologies for putting 2 and 2 together and getting 65 the other day. My bad. I have been corrected of my error by a mutual acquaintance.

I know exactly what you mean. After the 5-0 (where you there? I imagine so) I literally didn't speak for 2 days.

But through some weird sort of mental preparation I have done this one "standin' on me 'ead". I have a bit of a court case to worry about and a deep well of work to battle though, which is a destractor, but I didn't even get the sick feeling when I woke this morning. After 45 years of Palace Wars perhaps I'm finally past caring about that tin-pot anti-football shite house of a so called football club.

:whistle:

:thumbsup:

Indeed.
I think I was more pis*ed off at the 95 minute winner and our poor defending as well as the grief in the next few weeks
than the fact it was Palace. If it had been Leeds, Southampton or Villa, for example - I'd have felt the same.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I still just feel sick, Benteke ffs of all people.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Indeed.
I think I was more pis*ed off at the 95 minute winner and our poor defending as well as the grief in the next few weeks
than the fact it was Palace. If it had been Leeds, Southampton or Villa, for example - I'd have felt the same.

I love the 'busy fools' quote. It sums us up perfectly. And yet....we can beat Spuds, The Leeds and Liverpool.

Welcome, Brighton fans, to the world of the Funny Old Game. Having dragged our sorry arses into the EPL stratosphere, survived a couple of squeaky bum seasons, reached the point where we can beat anyone, we now discover that football is a Funny Old Game. Well, whoever knew it? Show me the **** who knew it and I will explain to three decimal places that, by not telling me he has ruined my life! :angry:

Not really. I'll survive. The team will live to **** up* another day.

*Sorry, Fight another day. "Fight fight fight for the Albion, till we win Division 3". Or have we already done that? Sometimes it can be so confusing.:mad:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here