Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] I just do not believe what i have just watched

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I do believe it
How can it be a coincidence when it happens so often? It can't just be bad luck can it?

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
It’s simple.

We’ve wasted wages and fees on appalling players. We have stubbornly not resolved our forward issue 4 years running. We have a manager who’s tactics are no where near as adaptable as people made them out to be. We are a very, very predictable side who really are easy to play against.

Sit deep and hit on the counter. It’s what Sheffield did. It’s what West Brom did, it’s what Palace have just done. That’s 3 games against teams around us we have dropped because we absolutely do not have a plan B. Plan A falls apart quickly because Maupay and Trossard just aren’t good enough.

In that list, we took 2 out of a possible 9 points and that isn’t including Fulham and Burnley, which makes it 4 out of 15 points.

Our recent run of games have been a false economy. We are not likely to go down because our goal difference is worth a point, but the reality is, relegation beckons until we seriously change our approach either tactically or in recruitment.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
so let the world laugh at us.....

Poyet laughing, c#nt.

toothless, again.

Nights like this don’t come much worse.

all fur coat and no knickers sums our play up.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
We really need to take a long, hard look at ourselves and how we play. There's no point dominating a team both home and away and coming away with only 1 point out of 6. They had 3 shots against us in 180 minutes of football and beat us 2-3 overall. Something's not working

Even Ruud Gullit was ridiculed after his "sexy football" wasn't enough

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Maupay should have been off at half time,positive move bringing on welbeck and llalana but both of them were not great,llalana was especially shit.
Jahanbaksh coming on was a massive mistake as he prevented veltman from getting into the space where he had had so much joy.
We took our best player out of the game.crazy.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Fúcking hell - having just watched that as a neutral (albeit ever so slightly biased) I feel absolutely sick for you lot tonight. Absolutely unbelievable, and again perhaps one of those freak occurances made possible due to the fanless environment - I'm not sure many sides could withstand that kind of pressure in a typical derby atmosphere.

If it's any consolation, and I write this knowing full well that it isn't, I've seen enough of Brighton this season to be confident that you've got more than enough to stay clear of the drop this season, and I really think you'll kick-on next season under a more learned Graham Potter.

Chin up lads, get this one out of your system - better times ahead!

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I’m surprised that so many people are surprised.

Take your chances or get beat. Simple. Our ReCoRD bREAkInG rUn means **** all if we can’t put teams like Burnley, Palace, Fulham to bed when you control the game. So, not surprised. Will raise an eyebrow if we stay up, if anything.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's more predictable than Bill Murray waking up to "I Got You Babe"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here