Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] What Is the Average Age of NSC Users?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm 59 and always felt subconsciously that the average age of NSC users was late thirties.

But based on contributors comments on various subjects I now reckon most are moving into old farts territory like myself.
I guess the younger fans now use Twitter, Tik-Tok and WhatsApp.

My guess would be that NSC's average user age is probably more like 55.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Generally about 50 , matchday threads seem to lower that number to 13 , so by powers of deduction I reckon 37 would be a good shout .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm 62, and yet I feel considerably younger than some of the mental (and mentalist) old-fart right wing fossils on here who are actually younger than me ??? :wink:

There is a hard core of regular posters who are over 50 (and quite a few who are over 70, well over in some cases) but, I would guess, few if any regular posters under 30.

The old 'mailing list' is even worse with the youngest regular poster (who is also an NSC poster, and who I first met in the Cricketer's in Gillingham when he was 17) turning 40 this year or next :eek:

Edit: and this thread is USELESS without a poll.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Think there was a poll done on this a little while ago but I can't find it searching. I'm 38 but would guess mid to late 40's as the average age on here like most forums these days, same as Facebook.

These days forums are mostly used by people who started using the internet and going on them 20/25 years ago. Younger generations are very much about Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat, none of which I'm on. Was on Twitter for a while but had to come off as found it depressing as it seemed like a cesspit of human behaviour.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm 59 and always felt subconsciously that the average age of NSC users was late thirties.

But based on contributors comments on various subjects I now reckon most are moving into old farts territory like myself.

I’m 55 [emoji846].

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The average age in my house viewing NSC is 27.3 years.....although I admit it would be significantly lower if I didn’t live here.

:lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It used to be 28, now it's very nearly 50. so average about 37

mentally, flit from 10 ( scalextric) to 70 (ranting)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Its all about Discord now, grandad!!

At least that's what my kids use

I'm 46 btw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here