Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Lock down locks or COVID crewcut?

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
During the first lock down I did end up shaving it all off (No. 2) because it got annoying but this time I've got past the annoying stage and starting to look like an early Top Gear Richard Hammond and I don't mind it!

This was meant to be a poll but I f*cked it.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Went for the full afro for Lockdown 1, then it got annoying so since then I've maintained a #3 cut all over.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm pretty much 50% hair by now

148795121_825525154960609_1748688754150355922_n.jpg

SAC

May 21, 2014
During the first lock down I did end up shaving it all off (No. 2) because it got annoying but this time I've got past the annoying stage and starting to look like an early Top Gear Richard Hammond and I don't mind it!

This was meant to be a poll but I f*cked it.

Looking like Richard Hammond is never acceptable. He's not even a real hamster.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm actually thinking of getting a headband as it's gettting out of control, I'm constantly pushing my hair back as it's covering my eyes

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mine is lovely. Number 8 on top, blended to a 1 back and sides, any unevenness dealth with by Mrs T and a pair of scissors.

The beard is currently number 8 at the front and number 4 at the sides (Mrs T is not a fan of the full Nuno as 'it makes a man look like a ****' and I am not prepared to argue with that).

Unlike Swanny, I am not a fan of the moustache covering the mouth. That's what Sasha Baron Cohen woud call the 'dirty wizard' look, favoured by islamic terrorists ???

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I had a pretty good Bruno up until Friday but decided it needed trimming. I didn't notice the spacer fall off the clippers and in one foul swoop managed to put a bald stripe halfway across my face. Clean shaven now :down:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Mine was way out of control so I thought it a good idea to take my beard trimmer with 11 accessories and set it at 11 (long). Bad, very bad, idea. The top is now about two inches long but top left & right still 5", sides trimmed to 3" and I cant get to the back so that's still 6".

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
My better half has become quite the barber over the last year. A 3 round the back and sides and chop up the top (for those that care). Now she is over the initial worry that she would make a mess she says she actually enjoys doing it, especially the clippers part. I honestly can't tell the difference from a regular barbershop now. Mind you, I probably shouldn't have asked for something for the weekend last time around...

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It is getting to the stage where I'll have to have another attempt. 2 professional cuts in the last year in August and the start of December but amateur hour is looming again.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
DIY since Lockdown 1. "No.10" on the top/front and variously 3,4,5,6,7,8 elsewhere. Topped-up every 2-3 weeks makes it easy.
Very happy with results. In fact much preferred to process over past 30 years of paying out £20 every month and not always being delighted by what they do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here